News / Liampie becomes Assistant Admin

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Today we welcome Liampie to the management team in the form of Assistant Admin. Whilst we don't think we need a full admin at this moment in time, we know that we do need a helping hand from people who have a great passion for the community. We think Liampie will do a great job, so welcome aboard!

We would also like to mention that we are closing the Backstage forum for the time being. Many people who are no longer active still have access and we feel this forum is no longer really "backstage", as its name implies. We will let people back in step by step over the coming days.
  • -Piggynator-%s's Photo
    Congratulations :party:
  • nin%s's Photo
    Assistant Admin = mod..?

I just don't see the difference between the two just yet. Congrats, though!
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Good choice...congrats, Liam :mantis:
  • FredD%s's Photo
    Excellent choice, congratulations Liampie!
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    grats bro. :mantis:
  • JJ%s's Photo
    WTG
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    gratz liam
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Time to pull my tutorials offline since everyone knows Liampie hates me and will do anything to get me banned. He already did the same on www.thenewblock.nl, so I'm gone.

Still I would like to know the reason for this. Everyone is noticing that its become much quieter around here. Why the need for an moderator then. Back around with H2H5, two people were enough to run the entire website.
  • mardy%s's Photo
    ^Bye Cena!

Congrats Liampie!
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    Congratulations Liam and congratulations to the admins for this wise move.
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    Good news! Congratulations!
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Just to clear up a few things:

#1 - The different between mod and assistant admin is that a mod just controls the forum, this isn't the assistant admins job. The assistant admin is there to help us admins out backstage.

#2 - Liam has already stated he doesn't want to be a forum 'cop'. So cena, you have nothing to worry about. Don't be silly.

#3 - NE will never be moderated. We like how free the site is, yes we step in when needed to keep the forums tidy or if things are really getting out of hand, but apart from that I'd say we were easily one of the more 'free-speaking' rct/coaster sites around. We pride ourselves on this.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    cena...no one hates you. you must be paranoid. you have a strong opinion and therefore sometimes you can get into a clash with otheres. :bandit: i think its down to being childish somewhat but i wouldnt let it effect you psycologically in any way. no matter what type of negative comments i get it doestnt bother me. as for being involved in the "click", that doesnt bother me either. i come here to look at rct work and share mine so that i can get better. i dont come here to make friends but being nice to eachother isnt a tall order.

"i see greed and envy, i cant see compasion,
    i see manipulation, i cant see loyality.
    i see lust for currency, i cant see sincerity,
    i see rage and glutony, i cant see tranquillity...
    we need to live in harmony, live long and prosper,
    give not to recieve and believe in eachother.
    people who decieve are cold like soul scavengers,
    preying on the kindness and weakness of others..."
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Highroller, you have no clue about the history between me and Liampie on the Dutch forums. So please, don't make false assumptions.

@ Louis, I hope you realize that what you say won't last forever as people get more power hungry.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Congratulations Liam!

Just wondering, if Liam will only do ''backstage'' stuff, would that mean things like setting up contests? Or more like managing the database? OR both?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    We mean approving submissions and admin discussions. No contest work is going on at this moment in time.
  • Xophe%s's Photo
    Congratulations Liam!
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    I'm sure you'll do a great job, congratulations Liam!
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Highroller, you have no clue about the history between me and Liampie on the Dutch forums. So please, don't make false assumptions.

@ Louis, I hope you realize that what you say won't last forever as people get more power hungry.

Fuck you, man. Stop complaining and accusing me of conspiracies and shit. Just shut up. And grow up.

Highroll3r: the history of Cena on Dutch forums: the same as NE. Cena enters, gets annoying after a while, in the end 90% of the members hate him, never gets banned.

Others: thanks! I'm glad to help. I'll support this community for all eternity! It's our hobbies last stand, you know.

Posted Image

NE power!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading