News / Liampie becomes Assistant Admin

• BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    Good News! The right choice!
    CONGRATULATIONS LIAMPIE! :party:
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Very good choice. Good luck man.
  • Chocotopian%s's Photo
    Congratulations Liam. Good luck with the assisting... adminning... whatever you’re doing :)
  • Marino%s's Photo
    Grats, Liam!

And Cena, stop acting like a schizophrenic mongoloid.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    marino, first of all you're dumb calling him schizophrenic, schizophrenic is having split personalities... if he's acting like anything it's more so paranoid or high tempered but certainly not schizophrenic, if you're going to mock someone, at least get yer facts straight....

ALso grats liam, although I really do not see the need for it...
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Hi Marino, long time no see around here. What a great coincedent that you show up now. Just in here to congrats Liam i suppose? Just stay on www.thenewblock.nl if you have no other reason then just to stir things up around here.

Maybe I am annoying Liam, but at least I plan on changing that and writing tutorials around here, that leaves me wondering though. What are you going to do to let the RCT community survive? If you really want to become the popular admin, you could always start writing some tutorials about rct architecture and atmosshere or you could organise a Head2head 6 tournemant. With the decrease of the amount of accolades, really something great should happen, otherwise NE will just follow RCT Guide. So take your responsibility assistent admin and start organising some stuff. Thank you.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

marino, first of all you're dumb calling him schizophrenic, schizophrenic is having split personalities...

lol, still wrong.

"Despite the etymology of the term from the Greek roots skhizein (σχίζειν, "to split") and phrēn, phren- (φρήν, φρεν-; "mind"), schizophrenia does not imply a "split mind" and it is not the same as dissociative identity disorder—also known as "multiple personality disorder" or "split personality"—a condition with which it is often confused in public perception.[3]"

Source.

marino was closer. don't call people dumb without good reason.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

So take your responsibility assistent admin and start organising some stuff.

What I'm doing now is basically the same as what I was already doing, only on a larger scale with some more permissions. I don't start organising anything. I continue.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Really? Haven't seen a single tutorial from you or a contest organised by you. Only thing I see are some random facts about locations and accolades/year. Not sure why that helps to bring back the community back to life.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    This is why we can't have nice things...
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Really? Haven't seen a single tutorial from you or a contest organised by you. Only thing I see are some random facts about locations and accolades/year.

Well, that's not my problem. Case closed.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Nothing case closed. With more permissions comes more responsibility. Just answer the question what your plan is to make NE a better place. Otherwise you aren't doing anything for the better of NE.

And with this post, I would like to inform all members that I am available for hosting the entire H2H6 competition, including making the aerials and vote-ticking system. I just need the permissions from Geewhzz and Posix and Head2Head6 is a fact.

Edit 1: This is what should be posted next: Oh, so now when you get a difficult question you are simply going to delete some posts? Thats not what an admin should do. Just prove to the NE members that you have atleast a very basic idea about what would be good for NE.

We all want a better NE around here, and to make that happen something good (a contest) should take place, so just tell us that you are working on something related to that and I will be quiet for a while and wait patiently to see what you come up with.

Edit 2: And I would like to make it to everyones attention, that Liampie is the king of censorship: http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Censorship
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I will not answer. It doesn't matter. Any more of this shit will be deleted. Enough garbage posts for now.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Uhhhhh, Cena...don't you think that admins might have considered everything you're asking and more before they hand-picked Liam? Your tutorials are appreciated so far....don't undo the actual good that you've finally done by being the schizophrenic fuck that we all know so well.

And yes, BG...Cena is the fucking epitome of a schizophrenic. I wouldn't go so far as to call him mongoloid though. He's definitely smarter than President Camacho.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    So Liam, will you delete K0NG his post as well now?
  • Sulakke%s's Photo
    Wtf are you talking about Xena?
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    There should be more RCT2 talk (and LL..?) and less bitching on this site, definitely...
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Jesus Christ Cena. Stop attacking Liampie. He doesn't have to outline his "plans for NE" in public, to you, or anyone else.
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    More and more I think Liam and Cena are a married couple. You should take a ride with this:

Posted Image
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Adorable.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading