News / Brace Yourself...

• nin%s's Photo
    self is still braced for more.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    FK I understand you're skeptical. I was skeptical at first too, now I'm quite confident. :) Wait with your judgement until the entries are in, it doesn't really help to speculate about a contest's quality when the format isn't even announced yet. For now give it a chance.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

self is still braced for more.

be more descriptive please
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    It's a pro tour so they'll be qualifiers followed by a main round. The only real question is who is or isn't "invited" to the main round (bypassing the qualifying rounds).

Ride6
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Details will follow.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    I'm also angry about everything, and I also don't have any idea why.

All I know is that Louis is wrong.
  • wildroller%s's Photo
    I don't understand why anyone is already mad about a contest that hasn't even started yet?
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    I quit.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

It's a pro tour so they'll be qualifiers followed by a main round. The only real question is who is or isn't "invited" to the main round (bypassing the qualifying rounds).

Ride6

And what the qualifying rounds actually entail.

I'm also angry about everything, and I also don't have any idea why.

All I know is that Louis is wrong.

I assume this is sarcasm. If i'm wrong then i'm very upset because I love you MA.

I don't understand why anyone is already mad about a contest that hasn't even started yet?

Welcome to NE.

And Robbie is right, details will follow, later today.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    < Braced.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Still can't believe the site is still around... activity seems to have come to a near standstill in the past year.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo

Still can't believe the site is still around... activity seems to have come to a near standstill in the past year.

What? I like you, but what?
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Yeah Brent, you're talking nonsense.
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    Consider me braced, lets hear this update!
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Yea I want to know what I'm bracing for.
  • Brent%s's Photo

What? I like you, but what?

Only four more replies in the past nine days, barely two pages worth of talk. You can't say this site is anything like it was even a year ago. One screen in the Dump Place in a week. Barely double digits worth of work shown in the month of May. Almost three months worth of topics for parks just on the first page. On the second page nearly half a year's old worth of stuff. Not much action at all.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    This is the prelude topic to the official announcement. No shit there isn't going to be replies in here. The one screen in the dump is probably due to the amount of people working on their prelims for the protour and not being allowed to show their work. The streams have also become quite active, and I know every last person that comes to watch those is also building. My jobs folder has also seen a lot of action over the past few weeks and there will soon be more accolades on the front page.

Riddle Me That
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I think we're doing really well considering the circumstances. This isn't 2005 indeed but we're FAR from dead. Remember that H2H6 had a record number of signups and mostly finished parks unlike H2H4 for example. H2H7 will be no different.

The most important thing that has happened to NE is a generally different approach to the game (how it's played, when it's played, how it's advertised), not necessarily the decline of forum activity.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading