General Chat / What is your favorite game other then RCT2 or RCTLL?

• ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo

Anybody that has psn add me....           DaVeY-ReStOn     Im always partial to a game of fifa,Gta,Ghosts

• Lotte%s's Photo

i send you a request, my PSN is kapteinkoek111

• Airtime%s's Photo

Still love MW3. I bought Ghosts the other week but haven't got into it yet and I doubt I will any time soon.

PC games you gotta love OpenTTD and Age of Empires 2. If anyone ever fancies a game of the latter, I'd love too.

• Liampie%s's Photo

Do you also play GTA, gdb?

• Lotte%s's Photo

yeah, i quit for a while because of the ps4 i bought, i profited from hacker money and now i've got every vechile i want (even the tank). 

• Lotte%s's Photo

also, should we do a PSN and XBOX Live name Exchange? 

• Richie%s's Photo

Im a big fan of DayZ standalone atm, also play a bit of football manager and CS:GO

If you havent heard of dayz and have a decent computer to run it, check it out on youtube. Its currently in alpha and has a lot of bugs and glitches but its also cheaper, you will get the full game in the price on release.

• Lotte%s's Photo

i've been enjoying europa universalis 4 lately

• MCI%s's Photo

Sorry to bring this old fukcer back up, but well...

I have to admit, there are many "old" games I haven´t played yet and I played only games published on PC and Gameboy/Nintendo DS (old and new generation).

Okay, handheld. There is of course Pokemon. I really love the first three generations. (I have yellow, gold, saphir and smaragd (the one with rayquaza in it)).

Since I´ve never had a "real" Nintendo I´m really looking forward to play Ocarina of Time on my 2DS...

Okay, so PC...

-The Battlefield Series (2 & 3)... I spent way to many hours of my life running liberating Karkand...

-Age of Fucking Empires (1 & 2)

-NBA 2K (played every part since 2k9). As a HUGE Basketball Maniac I absolutly love that game. Way better than NBA Live and IMO the best sport´s game out there (sorry madden)

-Dirt Rally... The best Rally-Game out there since the first Colin McRae Rally Game. Cant wait to get back to my gaming PC in Trier and play the Finland Update with came out yesterday... IF IN DOUBT, GO FLAT OUT. (Colin McRae (RIP))

-The Mass Effect Series. That´s just outstanding. Have to play KotoR though.

-Gothic 1&2 (Never played it through, because I was to young and then my PC got toooo good. But it´s working now and I´ll get there soon)

And now, my two favorite games atm.:

-Life is Strange (Cant wait for the 20th of October)

and

-The Last of Us Remastered (Holy fucking shit, i just borrowed my brothers PS4 and it BLEW.My.MIND... Best Game I´ve ever played)

If you´re disagreeing (yes I´m looking at you V1),please feel free not to tell me so :)

• Roomie%s's Photo
    Game i have probably recorded the most time in outside rct are probably SSX Tricky and SSX3 as well as extensive multiplayer time in Battlefield 3 and Left 4 Dead.

I miss the good SSX games though :(
  • G Force%s's Photo

Game i have probably recorded the most time in outside rct are probably SSX Tricky and SSX3 as well as extensive multiplayer time in Battlefield 3 and Left 4 Dead.
    I miss the good SSX games though :(

Dude, SSX3 was my life in grade school. Probably my favorite game of the PS2/GameCube console generation.
  • Lotte%s's Photo

I've been playing destiny for the past 4-5 months or so. I'm loving the new Taken King expansion. 

• Steve%s's Photo
    I used to LOVE the SSX series. The third game was the best one, but the one after when they introduced skiing was pretty solid, too.
  • G Force%s's Photo

I used to LOVE the SSX series. The third game was the best one, but the one after when they introduced skiing was pretty solid, too.

What character did you use? I probably used Allegra or Griff most of the time, mostly because of their defult trick sets.
  • Steve%s's Photo

Oh shit I don't even remember. Mac, I think was his name? That was in SSX3, in Tricky I probably played the guy with the afro the most.

• Roomie%s's Photo

Eddie :) I used to play as Elise while my best friend played as Kaori. (We were teens and they had boobs?)

Ive bought every SSX game since but none has lived up to the first 3. The latest one was good but no split screen? killed it for me. I spent most of my time with the first 3 playing with friends

Also MCI, Life is Strange is a brilliant game. Currently on Ep4 and its pretty heavy so far.

• G Force%s's Photo

Eddie :) I used to play as Elise while my best friend played as Kaori. (We were teens and they had boobs?)

Ive bought every SSX game since but none has lived up to the first 3. The latest one was good but no split screen? killed it for me. I spent most of my time with the first 3 playing with friends

Also MCI, Life is Strange is a brilliant game. Currently on Ep4 and its pretty heavy so far.

Same here, the new games just lack the features and polish that the first ones had. Even the 4th one was really a step back from the 3rd, don't even get me started on the newest one. Where are the courses? Everything was back country and jumping out of planes like what?
  • RCTER2%s's Photo

lol I think it's RCT3.

I also love Need for speed series(RAC), Dirt3(RAC), Homefront(FPS), Warthunder(MMO) and Dragon Quest series(RPG). And sandbox games such as Minecraft, Terraria and Ace of Spades. And other old ones: Age of Empires 2&3(RTS), C&C:Red Alerts(RTS), Starcraft(RTS), Romance of the Three Kingdoms series(SLG), Diablo2(ARPG) and Warcraft3 with DotA.

• Roomie%s's Photo

Same here, the new games just lack the features and polish that the first ones had. Even the 4th one was really a step back from the 3rd, don't even get me started on the newest one. Where are the courses? Everything was back country and jumping out of planes like what?

The Eddie DLC was a bit better on the newest one. and the Kilimanjaro lava level (although impossible) had some of the ideas. but the series lost its way massively, 

I miss this :)
    tokyo_level.png

• G Force%s's Photo

The Eddie DLC was a bit better on the newest one. and the Kilimanjaro lava level (although impossible) had some of the ideas. but the series lost its way massively, 
    I miss this :)tokyo_level.png

Man I wish I had my GameCube still, pretty sure the game is still at my parents house but probably hasnt been played in years. Probably one of the most underrated series of all time, so unique, fun and smooth. Tricky and 3 are just about the perfect games. Especially the soundtracks, so good on both games.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading