Custom Scenery Exchange / Share your workbench?

• Richie%s's Photo

Looking for a good workbench (i know everyone differs!)

Mainly want the B&m supports included with a good selection of wall and path textures including diagonals.

After searching the benches i find are full of extremely detailed small objects that i'm lost using or the links are dead!

I've made so many and then given up on parks because of them when i realize i'm missing silly items or misaligned items.

If anyone wouldn't mind sharing it would be greatly appreciated, i'm sure others would agree. Also if uploading them add the workbench tag, as it would be easier to search the database in the future.

• Faas%s's Photo

You could try one of the Xtreme97 workbences. If the 2014 version is too detailed for you, I would advise the 2013 or 2012 (does it exist?) version. 

Edit, these two:

http://www.nedesigns...workbench-2012/

http://www.nedesigns...workbench-2013/

• Louis!%s's Photo

The workbench I use is this one, it's a good starting point and a lot of people use this or Xtreme97's.

Louis' Workbench 2013

In case you prefer a less up to date one:

Louis' Workbench 2012

Louis' Workbench 2011

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Time for you to learn parkdat. Changing the object selection without going back into the scenario editor has never been so easy!
  • Richie%s's Photo

Thanks sure i can work something out with these! Time to restart the nemesis rip! :)

• Cocoa%s's Photo

I use a pretty modified version of Louis's I believe, once I finish disneyearth I'm gonna wipe the map so it can be a bench and I don't have to keep parkdating all the extra things I want (like an idiot)

• amblerk%s's Photo

I'm using Louis's workbench. I have to say I find it a good broad selection of pieces and have also recently followed Liampies above advice and got myself a copy of park dat. Great tool.

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    what's the tab-maker for rct?
  • Louis!%s's Photo

A tool that allows you to make custom tabs.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    You want Datmaker.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

OH lol yeh datmaker

sorry lol I read that as what does the tab-maker do lol my bad

• Xeccah%s's Photo

A tool that allows you to make custom tabs.

can i have the tool which makes admins useful?
  • Cocoa%s's Photo

whats going on shotguns

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

Is there some sort of hidden path exit at the opposite corner of the entrance on the Louis! 2013 bench? Some of my guests head to that corner when they want to leave. Even if I move them to the real exit with the pinchers, they will head toward that same corner? Whackity whack!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading