H2H7 / H2H7 Rules & Regulations

• Roomie%s's Photo

In response to Rule 1. RCTFan's hard-drive did actually break, which is why we had an unfinished Vampyre lol

Thats rule 2 louis :p

• Louis!%s's Photo

It covers both rules :p

• Roomie%s's Photo

I've ammended it for better clarity.

• Louis!%s's Photo

RULES UPDATE

A new change has been made to the Rules and Regulations in the first post. Rule 2 under Player Lineup has been changed and a new Rule 3 has been implemented.

• wheres_walto%s's Photo

whaaaaaaat

• SSSammy%s's Photo

the mic is approaching the centre of the earth

• Austin55%s's Photo

Why not just post the rules so I don't have to go back to page 1 lol. So hard to be lazy on this site. 

• Lotte%s's Photo

this is gonna help the hurricanes a lot i imagine considering how wide their talent is

• Six Frags%s's Photo

Park Construction & Submission

(1) There is no official bench for H2H7, but we are providing you with a 80x80 starter bench: RCT2 | RCTLL. Map sizes must consist of a total amount of tiles that must be no more than 3600 and no less than 1600 during the round robin, and no more than 4900 and no less than 2500 during the playoffs.

Just to make sure, the size allowed is 60*60=3600 tiles for RR and not 80*80 like that bench is, right?

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    Yes. 60x60=3600 for the park size.
  • Coupon%s's Photo

Can there be a rule that says that you have to warn someone before kicking them off a team?

• FK+Coastermind%s's Photo

No, goodbye

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Hahaha
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    FK is love, FK is life...
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

i was ne fraped by my co worker. rather un creatively as well

• Louis!%s's Photo

RULES UPDATE

A new change has been made to the Rules and Regulations in the first post. Rule 7 under park construction & submission reads: "An 800x600 screen must be submitted alongside the park. This is to be used to give a preview of the park as aerials will not be provided."

• Xeccah%s's Photo

Praise the lord for no aerials. Can't vote anything LL now ;P

• Liampie%s's Photo
    The park submission page doesn't have room for a screen, but if you post it in your forum Louis can fetch it.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    A good idea during the rounds. I assume after the results there will be aerials?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Of course. :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading