• Liampie%s's Photo
    Why?
  • Wanted%s's Photo

huh

• Lotte%s's Photo

frog

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Alright, frog.

From now on, use this topic only to sign up or directly discuss people signing up. General banter should go in the General Thread. No army jokes now, only sign ups.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Nothing like an admin to start things off and then shut it down lol

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Are you signing up?
  • Louis!%s's Photo

You wont let me :(

• Roomie%s's Photo

Roomie (RCTM4, RCT3, Theme Park, NL2, OTTD, Theme Hospital, HL2)

• ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo

I'm signing out sadly. Don't/won't have time for this. I will be away from home, I will be in England for some weeks for family stuff and rct isn't on my mind tbh. Good luck all.

• Austin55%s's Photo
    Has the draft order been announced?
  • trav%s's Photo

Nope, the draft order is a secret until the draft.

• Louis!%s's Photo

SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN PEOPLE

• geewhzz%s's Photo

I've decided to join. I want to be very clear to the captains though, I will NOT work on 3 parks and I will NOT play RCTLL, only RCT2, and will consider NCSO. I can do a max of 2 parks, looking to lead one park and contribute on another or so, but if i really get into the contest then who knows. I do have the time to spare. So beware when drafting as I don't even know if i'd consider myself a first round draft choice considering the other names in the ring.

• trav%s's Photo

Well..that throws a spanner in the works.

• nin%s's Photo

MIC DROPPED

• Airtime%s's Photo

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Right. Yea ok, I have reservations, quite a few. I will NOT work on 3 parks and I will NOT play RCTLL, only RCT2, I probably won't do NCSO. I need someone to throw me some ideas to get things popping off. I don't want to have to put shit loads of work in and churn out sub-par work... Meaning I need a good idea and probably good builders with (I'm not discreditting anyone here just saying). I don't want to be the only one feel like I'm putting in work on the park, that will kill my motivation. It'd be great if things worked out like Cars Land and not so great if things worked out like Europa Park, no disrespect my fellow RevoLLutionists. The key to this for me is motivation and good ideas, if anyone has a good idea for me and I feel the same, wonderful, if not I don't want to have to drop out. I don't want to let the team down and make someone think "why the fuck have I picked him?" I know a lot of this isn't whatH2H is and it's just tough luck but yea.

So after that explanation. Is it worth me signing up? And don't just say yes for the sack of it lol

And that's literally only because Gee signed up. I mean wow

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading