Custom Scenery Exchange / Some Objects

• dr dirt%s's Photo

Hey guys, I was working on some objects as a part of a H2H project that I left before bringing to fruition.  I figured maybe someone would find them useful, so maybe they won't go to waste.  Mainly just made two sets that I find fairly useful.

Blocks that have the better texture on the top:

Attached File  2233.jpg (55.37KB)
    downloads: 164

Curved paths that don't glitch:

Attached File  5554.jpg (69.53KB)
    downloads: 163

I don't have access to rct, so they'll have to be downloaded via the bench for the project.  Enjoy.

Attached File  ddBench - v1.SV6 (7.03MB)
    downloads: 25

• RCTER2%s's Photo

Thank you.

• nin%s's Photo

Good stuff, thanks dirt!

• MattNE2014%s's Photo

I am having difficulty downloading this.  Getting an Error Trapper message....I'd really like to add these items. Thanks

• dr dirt%s's Photo

hey Matt, I don't have access to rct or the DATs for the time being, so I can't be too much help.  I'd guess you probably have a full ObjData folder, so you may have to delete useless objects to download these.

• MattNE2014%s's Photo

Hey Dr Dirt.  I tried it again and got a message that said "Unable to Load File", missing object JaSkyRdr/0055F.;..

Any ideas on what this object is? 

Thanks

• MattNE2014%s's Photo

The entire code for the missing item is JaSkyRdrd/0055F5093989EE73....Any assistance you can provide would be great. I have approximately 2500 items in my objdata folder.  I've heard of peeps who have over 10,000 objects,  so my folder is def not full if it can hold thousands more.  It seems as if that missing object, judging by the SkyRdr  label is some kind of ride, but I don't know....

• X7123M3-256%s's Photo
    Is it this one?. NE's object database isn't great when it comes to searching, but if you have the exact name of the object it should find it (so long as it's actually in the database).
  • MattNE2014%s's Photo

Thanks Man! Much appreciated...Have a great Thanksgiving!

• MattNE2014%s's Photo

I didn't see MWB-CJ-94 in the RCT2 Objects tab.  Is it possible for someone to still send me this dat? It'd MidwestBoyInLA's upper traffic light (cantilevered). Thanks

• MattNE2014%s's Photo

What is the game name for Kumba's 1KPANDGR?

• dr dirt%s's Photo

Matt, I'm not sure about why you can't open the bench.  There's some custom rides in it that you'll have to manually put into ObjData, but the 1K object should export (open in the DAT checker to see what it is).

• MattNE2014%s's Photo

Dr Dirt-I found it in Dat Checker-It is the Bamboo Shoots. I'm surprised its not labeled as 1KBamboo or whatever, but hey....

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading