Population:

- psi

- Freizeitfan

- fumankame

- Flightdeckfan

• Cocoa%s's Photo

I love all these teams of new players, so much fun

• posix%s's Photo

Yes, quite impressed by the creativity in the countries and their logos.

• Camcorder22%s's Photo

Whatever vertical sprint is, I feel the need to participate in it as an act of self-parody.  Message me if you want me in your country I guess.  

• Zaiush%s's Photo

Whatever vertical sprint is, I feel the need to participate in it as an act of self-parody.  Message me if you want me in your country I guess.  

buckle the fuck up

• Xeccah%s's Photo

maybe this time you'll win parkmaker, cam

• chorkiel%s's Photo

You can join our country if you want to. :)

• detroitsaab%s's Photo

How exactly do you sign up? Im looking to sign up and an individual or join a country.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    I saw your PM first and responded there.

Cam, I'm adding you to Coaster Rica!
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

Timbabwe has had a recent increase in domestic production, requiring us to send some of our members back to work. As a result, we're accepting immigrant visas for any individual wishing to move to a thriving innovative country with a proud heritage rooted in history. 

Please send me a PM for more details. 

Timbabwe: Where Technology meets Tradition.

• Liampie%s's Photo

Parkmenistan too is opening its borders for immigrants who are feeling casually creative.

• Louis!%s's Photo

proud heritage rooted in heritage

lmao

• inthemanual%s's Photo

proud heritage rooted in heritage

lmao

Our PR department is rather new, and doesn't have a lot of English language experience. We apologize for and have corrected the mistake.  

• Zaiush%s's Photo

So how is submission of entries being handled? And release/voting too

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

I suggest we formally change the name of our country to lazyass-istan. All in favor? lol

• nicman%s's Photo

unfortunately, I am too  busy this summer so I won't be able to compete. I would like to see how the parks turn out though. 

• posix%s's Photo

Deadline Details

Alright, so the first deadline is approaching. Deadlines will correspond to 11:59h / 11.59am BST (British Standard Time), which corresponds to UTC+1 due to 1 hour summer time right now. You are responsible to ensure you know what this means for your location, but for a quick overview, the above means:

Berlin - Jun 17, 12:59h
    Amsterdam - Jun 17, 12:59h
    London - Jun 17, 11:59h
    New York - Jun 17, 6:59am
    Los Angeles - Jun 17, 3:59am

As you know, when submitting your park a timestamp is added to it. It determines eligibility for your entry, so you make sure you are on time. Allow buffer for the unexpected.
  • Scoop%s's Photo

This wouldv'e been nice to know ahead of time tbh.

• Zaiush%s's Photo

Deadline Details

Alright, so the first deadline is approaching. Deadlines will correspond to 11:59h / 11.59am BST (British Standard Time), which corresponds to UTC+1 due to 1 hour summer time right now. You are responsible to ensure you know what this means for your location, but for a quick overview, the above means:   Berlin - Jun 16, 12:59h Amsterdam - Jun 16, 12:59h London - Jun 16, 11:59h New York - Jun 16, 6:59am Los Angeles - Jun 16, 3:59am   As you know, when submitting your park a timestamp is added to it. It determines eligibility for your entry, so you make sure you are on time. Allow buffer for the unexpected.

So do we just upload to the database? Any specific tags or instructions needed?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading