H2H3 / Out of curiosity for Week 8...

Which of the three parks did you like the most?

1. Hurricanes: Another Bullshit Night in Suck City 4 votes [6.67%]
    Percentage of vote: 6.67%
  2. IIIcons: Life Is a Roller Coaster 33 votes [55.00%]
    Percentage of vote: 55.00%
  3. MoLLesters: Bedroom 101 23 votes [38.33%]
    Percentage of vote: 38.33%
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Since the IIIcons get a forfeit win, they don't really get any votes, but I'd like to record something in case we want to do some stat analysis at the end of the season.

So this really counts for nothing except to put a number for the IIIcons when I record final scores. Which one of the three did you like the best?

Or maybe I should say which of the two rooms did you enjoy more? :lol:

Yeah, Kumba's gonna kick something.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I guess the IIICons park because it looked the most skillful, but all three were a disappointment to me. I like the bedroom idea and there were good parts in each, but I don't think either one really nailed it. I'd like to see someone else take a crack at that theme though. Somehow it doesn't seem as creative when three different parks have the exact same theme. There were some clever ideas about how to make things like the computers and desk lamp but I don't know. Nothing really jumped out to me as a truly great idea. Like a huge coaster made with erector set pieces or something.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Or a giant K-Nex coaster? :D

I was remarking to everyone that our team should have submitted a bathroom. :lol:
  • posix%s's Photo
    where is the iiicons' park?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    http://forums.nedesi...ST&f=23&t=11039
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    hey man, suck city wasn't all that bad. i liked the garden clocks, and i also thought there were some skillful buildings with originality unlike the fucking "hey look at me i can make a computer with 1/4 blocks lolololololololololol"...
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Hey now, play nice.

I kindof agree with you about the bedroom parks just being 1/4 tile sculptures, but I don't know that the skyscrapers are any more creative. They're just 1/4 tile sculptures too aren't they? And cBass did them better like 2 years ago.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    So whatever happened to Machunk?
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Well a lot of hard feelings have been thrown around so far this week, some disappointment, some accusation. I have seen it in our own forum too. I am enjoying this week so far and don't think that there needs to be as much tension as there has been. I do sympathize with the members of my team who were really looking forward to the surprise of this park, as our big hit, and instead had it watered down by another very similar park. I would imagine that many people on the IIIcons must feel the same way. I don't know if it can be determined if someone copied off someone else. There is the possibility that these are big underdog matchups for both us and the IIIcons and that in an attempt to surprise people, the parkmakers for each team this week both looked to the most ridiculous concept that could have been pulled off, which would have probably been the bedroom. Although I would find that in particular a tad unlikely, I don't know what happened. I can find no reason why the IIIcons would want to sabotage us by diluting our surprise, nor us theirs - little lies at stake for one in the other's matchup this week. I don't think either one happened. But I also don't think it's that important. We aren't facing each other, and since the Clubbers forfeited it didn't matter what sort of park the IIIcons came up with anyway. These matches don't affect each other to a great extent. I don't think there's any need for this tension when these parks really have no effect on each other. Not saying we should be ignorant and aloof to such a similarity, but it doesn't need to cause a flurry of accusation either.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    True the matches don't effect the IIIcons vs the MoLLsters however it really messes the situation up for use germans... But we'll do what we have to, or at least we will try.

ride6
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    I didn't like any of them. But still, I chose the MoLLesters because it looks better than the IIIcons park, imo, and the Hurricanes park looks like shit. I never saw what was so great about Wisconsin. Buildings like this just don't do it for me.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

True the matches don't effect the IIIcons vs the MoLLsters however it really messes the situation up for use germans...  But we'll do what we have to, or at least we will try.

ride6

Nah... just win your last matchup and no matter what, you're in the playoffs. ;)
  • killing_moon%s's Photo

And cBass did them better like 2 years ago.

Without custom scenery.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    wtf.
  • Janus%s's Photo
    Haha, two bedroom parks?! I guess me and pbob weren't as original as we thought :p
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Without custom scenery.

No.... I'm quite sure he DID use custom scenery in Wisconsin. ;)
  • Titan%s's Photo

No.... I'm quite sure he DID use custom scenery in Wisconsin.  ;)

Wanna put money on that?

:p
  • Toon%s's Photo
    I'm with Titan on this one. I'm 100% sure there was no custom scenery in Wisconsin.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Actually, I'm pretty sure that most of the park was done without custom scenery but in the far right hand side opposite the entrance in the corner of that particular area it was neccessary to use custom scenery to capture the spirit of the state's essence

alright I got no idea. :rolleyes:
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo

Haha, two bedroom parks?! I guess me and pbob weren't as original as we thought :p

Yeah, but they didn't have the fly ride that drowned in a mug of coffee, or a hotwheels car set, or even a doorway. :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading