(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Nemesis @ Alton Towers

• Dixi%s's Photo
    Posted Image

[font="Optima"]Nemesis @ Alton Towers, UK - Created by Adonis, UK[/font]

The following passage is taken from This Page....

Nemesis is probably one of the most impressive rides in more than one way or another, with your first view of the ride arriving on the monorail you will be higher than most of the actual ride itself, as you glance at a twisted metal structure. When you enter Forbidden Valley you will probably not see Nemesis but will most definitely hear its 'roar'.

When you enter the queue and probably after a trek through woodland surrounding the ride you will start to go down into Nemesis' pit with track structure surrounding you. You will also notice various "blood" waterfalls all flowing towards a massive lake of blood just feet away from people's legs at the base of the vertical loop. Once inside the station and boarded your car you are whisked out the alien structure which the whole ride centres around, you are slowly pulled up the lift hill, then as the clicking stops and everything momentarily goes silent you quickly gain speed down a small drop then into the first barrel roll, round a tight curve as you hurtle towards Nemesis just second before you hit the station you are whisked away in a zero-g-roll over the station then round a tight 180 stall turn then down to the lowest part of the ride with the lake of blood below pulling 4Gs in a vertical loops then through a tunnel under the queue then probably the only part of the ride for a breather - only a second or so - as you go around a large 180 degree turn over many spectators below, into a tunnel out of a tunnel into a tight barrel roll just missing the smoking "Mushroom Cloud Tours" bus perched off the edge of a cliff then into and out of another tunnel then into a final turn in the brake run.

Now time to get your breath back after forty-five seconds of sheer, intense thrill.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Download Nemesis @ Alton Towers for RCT3
    Or view the in park footage [Taken in game]

[BTW - both files should be exported to: My documents\RCT3\Parks\ and opened in 'Sandbox mode']+

Back to the shaddows I go.....
  • artist%s's Photo
    [font="arial"]Looks great man, very correct.

Shame i can't view it though, ah well i will wait untill you go back to rct2, i know you will, i will make you![/font]
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Looks awesome, the loop placement next to the queue is great.
  • iGNiTED%s's Photo
    thats amazing man...
    i like it a lot...
    too bad i dont have rct3
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    Wow, beautiful job, Adonis!
    You really have to see this ingame to experience everything, screens don't tell the whole story, lol.
    It was a very fun to look at, as well as ride.

It's nice to see that some people like to play RCT3 around here. :)
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Kevin I like to play it, it just takes forever.

The screens look great, I'll check it out later.
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    Maybe posix could make a video? :p
  • PBJ%s's Photo
    An onride 'd be great...
  • jon%s's Photo
    That is the best coaster rec I have ever seen. It was unbelievably accurate, as far as the game allows anyways. Things like the red waterfall and Nemesis Nosh would have made it more realistic but layout wise, it was perfect. Look forward to more. AIR??
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    *chants* Inferno, inferno.

VooDoo, perhaps you could post a few more screens for those of us who aren't gifted with a supercomputer?
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    nicely done :)
    a very good recreation within the game restraints.
    I'm heading up there again next thursday... yay
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Oh glad you all like it. I've got an on ride video but its just 6 hours worth of looped on ride footage (I left my computer recording it while I was at work) and the file size is just under a gig lol. :SA: I dont have any video editing software (and I dont intend to install any just yet) so unfortunatly I cannot supply video footage. If anybody else would like to feel free, the coaster looks fantastic when played as a video.
  • REspawn%s's Photo
    If you have XP, you have Windows Movie Maker. And that is sufficient for that purpose.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Does anybody know where I can host a 7+ MB video?
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Thanks to RCTD.com, got this mother uploaded. I had to get rid of the theme music and also cut the frame size down. But non the less here is the vid:

http://www.rctd.ft6......Med qual).zip
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Woah, fuckin' awesome.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    The first drop/turn/straight is all too high above the ground imo, but for rct3 it is lovely. Makes me want to get the game, not for £30 though :(
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Very funky. I think the trees should be static, though, cos trees as 2-d as that 'waving' in the breeze is a bit ridiculous. I know that's not your choice, though. It looks great, well done!
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    Well, I actually got out my RCT3 disk and checked this out. It was actually quite good. But the best part about it was I could actually run this shit on my computer. Anyways, good job and thanks for just making the coaster.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Bump this mother!

People, go out and invest.
    FYI: This rec does not require any add-ons.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading