RCT Discussion / Most-Improving-Parkmakers at NE.

• inVersed%s's Photo
    Which parkmakers do you feel are improving greatly at NE currently?

---
    Personally myself I feel:

5. Yeshli2nuts (when I originally saw the screen SFCH I really hated it, but now after I've seen you improve in the park too the new Jokers Jinx screens puts this as one of my favorite parks in progress)
    4. x250 (originally I didn't care for your work really, but after seeing your improvement from your old work to that now in the masterpiece I can't help but like it)
    3. RCTFAN (It seems like every bit of Chawton Woods I see shows you improving someway)
    2. Geoff (Your improvements in Lumeria killed the last solo you did even though it was unfinished)
    1. Egg_Head (Your new park was much better than your last, this therefor showed a ton of improvement from your last park)
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    ^ yea that list looks good....Ive improved considerably from DMM to BGSS (doesnt make me one of the most improved parkmakers at NE tho.)
  • natelox%s's Photo
    Honestly, I don't follow parks and park makers as much as I once did, but I would have to say Fatha' is pretty high up there relative to the most improved classification. His progression of recognition from body of work to recognition from latest work gives little room to argue. BGSS is powerful and has propelled Fatha' into the upper echelon of the parkmaker ranks.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Panic
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    Just to expand a bit on Inversed's list.

CedarPoint6: Some of his newer stuff is good, just needs to get them finished and get his work out there.

Six Frags: Always has been good but with every thing I see from him his colors seem more balanced and everything works more. If you look at every park from Sparkly Paradise on he really has improved with every release.
  • Scorchio%s's Photo
    I'm liking Egg-Head's stuff more and more every time I see it.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Egg Head and Geoff are definately up there on my list, so good call.
  • jon%s's Photo
    egg_head
    X250
    Magnus
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    me.
  • iGNiTED%s's Photo
    x250 (awesome)
    trav
    egg_head
    geoff...

just a few...
  • Valp%s's Photo
    What ride6 puts out, compared to his early work, still manages to amaze me.

...and when anyone begins to make a park that looks like it could be the best ever made, you've got to call that some drastic improvement, so I would say Fatha' as well.

And, of course, egg_head's new park screens look fantastic.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head; I don't visit the Ad. District as much as I used to...
  • Tom_Dj%s's Photo
    some improvng parkmaker :

X250
    egg_head
    and one of my favorites geoff
  • trav%s's Photo

x250 (awesome)
    trav
    egg_head
    geoff...

:D

My list:
    1. X250
    2. Egg_Head
    3. Magnus
    4. Ekimmel

And I can't think of many more that I think have improved recently...
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    The people that I think have improved most of late are -

Fatha - BGSS will be one of the best parks ever made.
    Natelox - The screens i've seen of Ouest make it one of my most anticipated parks.
    Steve - Always good, now has so much class it's unbelievable.
    Slob - Has come very close to making something look perfect, in my eyes.
    Ride6 - Inspirational work now, used to build blah, if you don't mind me saying. ;)
    Geoff - If he carries on improving at this rate, he'll be a legend.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    bump

Tracid (and not just his PT entry).
  • Ride6%s's Photo

BGSS is powerful and has propelled Fatha' into the upper echelon of the parkmaker ranks.

Again. ;)

And yes Turtle I was building blobs of bore for the longest time. I saw that around the end of IO, however I'm past IO now. I'm "transitioning" into the next stage in my developement so to speak. I'm not so sure I've improved as much as changed.

Egg_head
    Tracid Edge
    Yyo
    Steve
    Artist (look at PoM then IoE)
    Chapelz

There's a lot of other posibilities but I hate judging game Vs. screen shot, so I won't do that. (Fatha, Turtle, maybe X-Sector but that's game compairing to screens)

Nice to hear the a couple people think I'm improving. ;)

ride6
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    i'll go with steve turtle and artist, yeah

meanwhille my parks suck more and more day by day! :birthday:
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Yeah, I'd also say Tracid
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    Tracid & Yyo. My fav. LL non-parkmakers.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Magnus.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading