(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Iron Wolf

• RCTCA%s's Photo
    Here is a stand-up coaster design named Iron Wolf. It's not a recreation of the real one it's my own design. It's my best work up to date and it's peep friendly. Here are some screens:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And here's the download:
    Download
    Enjoy!
    -Parkmaker :it:
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Quantity does not equal quality. Try spending more than 2-days on a project and then I will call it your best work to date. 8@
  • Milo%s's Photo
    That is the best ride enterance I have ever seen!!!=O
    Anyway, you should work on a whole park for more than two days rather than polluting the park release topic with your useless designs. That will not help you improve and nobody wants to look at them anyway. 8@
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    I'll try working on something till sunday and then release it. :D
  • Milo%s's Photo
    How clever
  • RMM%s's Photo

I'll try working on something till sunday and then release it. :D

Why... build for yourself like i said. dont set a date. keep workin on a park or sumthin til it satasfies you. not til wen u want us to see sumthin.

Your worthless if you don't listen to people. I am still wonderin who you are exactly... its too fishy still. Like sum1 playin a joke.
  • Xenon%s's Photo
    This is really quite a plain design and landscape. You need to spice it up a little. Oh and if you change your mind and want make a recreation of the real Iron Wolf as in the original one, you need to use the other stand-up coaster cars.
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    The TOGO ones? umm..no.

-Ryan
  • iGNiTED%s's Photo

i hope ur being sarcastic...
  • Jazz%s's Photo
    All of these useless topics are getting very annoying...

Please, take more than 2 days to finish a park. All of these designs are horrible, unfinsihed, flat, boring, and uncreative.

Please don't go searching for comments with all of these parks.
  • PBJ%s's Photo

OLÉ
  • posix%s's Photo
    yyo is gonna love this.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    ^Maybe, but yyo takes his time and perfects his design releases.

Know the saddest thing about this? This topic has more replys than Rash Mount, and that had about 2 months contributed by Splash to it and another 2 half hearted months from me.

Then again the replys there (for the most part) have something to do with the park presented. Though I'm in complete agreement that you (parkmaker) need to take a few days (like a month) more and build a full park, try out some hacking, landcaping, architecture and attempt to make it look good before releasing because I'm tired of seeing a new thread here every 2 days for another design that anyone could've built.

ride6
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Corky should give this guy his own special forum to release stuff, could make it invisible to everyone then.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    Could just ban him. It's probably happened before under another name, so he'd probably get over it.

BTW, that second photo is hot. With all the trees, the fence, the masterfully laid path, the trees, and the two pieces of raised land. Hot.

Rash Mount has more replies, too.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Sorry guys, I suck at being sarcastic. Whatever. :rolleyes:
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Could just ban him.  It's probably happened before under another name, so he'd probably get over it.

BTW, that second photo is hot.  With all the trees, the fence, the masterfully laid path, the trees, and the two pieces of raised land.  Hot.

Rash Mount has more replies, too.

It didn't that the time.

And most of them over there are me anyway. lol

ride6
  • troy%s's Photo

Here is a stand-up coaster design named Iron Wolf. It's not a recreation of the real one it's my own design. It's my best work up to date and it's peep friendly. Here are some screens:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And here's the download:
    Download
    Enjoy!

add some more scenery...buildings, etc to it
  • sixflagsfreak56%s's Photo
    Or instead of making fun of his work, you could help him out and give him some pointers.
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

I'm tired of seeing a new thread here every 2 days for another design that anyone could've built.

Anyone 'could've' built Lake Rash Mount as well.

Give him a fucking break. Just because you don't like his work doesn't mean he can't release it.

-ACE :bandit:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading