Park Wars / Best Steel Coaster

Best Steel Coaster

1. The Lost Guardian - Intamin LIM Inverted Coaster at Tussaurds 2 votes [4.88%]
    Percentage of vote: 4.88%
  2. Godzilla - Intamin Rocket Coaster at FujiQ New Orleans 1 vote [2.44%]
    Percentage of vote: 2.44%
  3. Klondike Gold Rush - Premier Liquid Coaster at Minnesota Adventure 1 vote [2.44%]
  4. Corkscrew - Arrow Loopscrew at Minnesota Adventure 1 vote [2.44%]
  5. Superman: Free Flight - B&M Launched Floorless Coaster at Warner Bros. Portico Cove 4 votes [9.76%]
    Percentage of vote: 9.76%
  6. Devil's Advocate - Intamin Giga Coaster at Warner Bros. Portico Cove 4 votes [9.76%]
    Percentage of vote: 9.76%
  7. Falcon - B&M Inverted Coaster at Nagashima's Lands of the Orient 1 vote [2.44%]
  8. Satellite - Arrow Pipeline at Boomers' Camelot Xtreme 2 votes [4.88%]
    Percentage of vote: 4.88%
  9. Overkill - TOGO Stand-Up Coaster at Boomers' Camelot Xtreme 0 votes [0.00%]
    Percentage of vote: 0.00%
  10. Cryptic Tenoke - Vekoma Dueling Custom SLC's at Europa Worldwide 11 votes [26.83%]
    Percentage of vote: 26.83%
  11. Ray of Light - Intamin LIM Shuttle at Europa Worldwide 0 votes [0.00%]
    Percentage of vote: 0.00%
  12. Escape From Skull Rock - Intamin Adventure Coaster at Disney's Island of Paradise 14 votes [34.15%]
    Percentage of vote: 34.15%
  • iris%s's Photo
    Vote for the best steel coaster.
    +10.
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    Tenoke, baybee!
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    Come on Catalyst!
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Escape From Skull Rock had the most originality, and nicest looks to it. I liked the inclusion of more than 1 broken bridge, and the fact that he didn't just start and end it like other adventure coasters do sometimes. I liked the originality, and it has its own personality that draws you into it.

Yeah, I liked it. :bandit:
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    ESCAPE FROM SKULL ROCK!!!

Dang, Giga isnt going to be here to vote for it... arggg....
  • Nic%s's Photo
    Tenoke. easily.
  • Blind Guardian%s's Photo
    Skull Rock. Tenoke already gained points ;)

MfG
    BG
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    i voted for the Catalyst thought it was rather nice. and plus i know for a fact the water coaster WOULD be a hell of a water coaster in the real world it could never top the Superman, Toneke, and the others..
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Cryptic Tenoke - Vekoma Dueling Custom SLC's at Europa Worldwide

Got my vote
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I voted for me, simply because I think I should win :)

Props to Skull Rock though - butterfinger is my idol.
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    What the crap. Excuse me for my personal grudge but I think EFSR is way better than Tenoke. SLCs are the ugliest-ass coasters in RCT anyway :lol:

Besides that it all ready gained points... what a corrupt world...
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Go Skull rock...most origionality out of any of these coasters... :stupid: i dont like the look of SLCs too much...dont know why...

we need thse points

EDIT: BTW...Superman was from month one...is this for all months? cuz if it wins again...lol
  • mantis%s's Photo
    You "don't like the look of them".

right. great reason.

meh, skull rock is awesome, but I don't think trashing my ride is very commendable.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Mantis i aint traching your ride at all...i was just making a point

I liked ur coaster hella lots...the best SLCs ive seen in a while

i just like Escape from Skull Rock more...1 cuz its in my park...2 cuz i helped theme it...and 3 cuz itz amazing

yea...ur coaster was good i was just saying that i dont like SLCs in general
  • Nic%s's Photo

You "don't like the look of them".

right. great reason.

meh, skull rock is awesome, but I don't think trashing my ride is very commendable.

And Mine. I themed the little corner bit. ;)
  • GuestvOlCoM%s's Photo
    The SLCs sucked big time i hated how they looked so I voted for Catalyst cause it just had a wonderful realistic coaster!
  • chapelz%s's Photo

What the crap. Excuse me for my personal grudge but I think EFSR is way better than Tenoke. SLCs are the ugliest-ass coasters in RCT anyway :lol:

Besides that it all ready gained points... what a corrupt world...

Agreed! :p But still Catalyst is the bomb!
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Wow, thanks for the compliment vOlCoM. Nice to see you signed up just to slate our coaster. Thanks, I guess?
  • iris%s's Photo
    Well well well, what have we here.
    Looks like I have spotted a cheater.

I was looking over the results, and was very surprised to see that Catalyst at Adventure World went from 2 votes to 10 votes so fast. I then read on and found that "VOLCOM" who had JUST signed up, had voted for Catalyst & bashed the other coasters.

So I did a lil investigating, and learned that....
    volcom=The Hive (creator of Catalyst).
    Seems that Hive also has a bunch of other names signed up at NE (against the rules btw) that all seemed to have voted for Catalyst.

What should we do about this?
    Im leaning towards either banning Hive, kicking him out of Park Wars until PW2 at NE. He thinks that we should just kick him out of this month, because he claims it was his "little brother". Comments?
  • Aviator%s's Photo
    Europa Worldwide... oops

I'd tell ya to ban Hive but I'm supposed to be recieven somethin from him in a few weeks.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading