Related Games / Unamed RCT3 park

• RCTFAN%s's Photo
    Hey,

well the name says it all really, i have had RCT3 + Soaked for about a week or 2 and i feel that i now have a enough ability to start making a park, and so here it is!

At the moment i have 1 ride which is also unamed and its a Stand up B&M themed to Jungle/Ruined temple.

I know i havent really expalined the park but that's becuase im just going with the flow........TO THE SCREENS! :D

Screen 1: Station drop-out

Posted Image

Screen 2: Realistic detail

Posted Image

Screen 3: Queue line

Posted Image

Screen 4: Same at night

Posted Image
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    The pics dont work. :@
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    Should do now, at least when i click the links they work.

Have you tried copying and pasting the address?
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    Still dont work. :@ :'(
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    edit: nevermind. Screen look very good. very classy RCT3 work
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    They work for me. Not that I'm going to reply on them though since I don't play rct3. My comments would probably more critize rct3 than your work anyway, so don't see me not commenting on it as a bad thing.
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    I enjoyed looking at the screens. My only question is of the layout of the coaster and queue layout. I had a spark of imagination just now and was just wonering how you accomplished the design of both.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    Now they work. :D I like it alot especially the second screen. ;)
    Keep it up.
    -Parkmaker-
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    Rhynos: I really can't help you except by saying go create! that's all i did. Keep building and tweaking until you like what you see.

Thanks everyone else. More screens soon
  • coasterfrk%s's Photo
    Great work! For RCT3 it has wonderful atmosphere. I assume the lift-catwalks are custom scenery? I haven't played RCT3 in a bit and don't remember them, but they look pretty good. I hope to see more of this. :D
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    omg, wait, did you zero clerances or something? how is that scenery going through the ridE?!?!?!?!?
  • RMM%s's Photo
    I love how the people in line can see the people on the ride as the train enters the station. Great work here. Show some more of teh coaster layout.
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    Parkmaker: Thanks very much, im sure you can tell im a realistc parkmaker

InVersed: Alyways a pleasure

Ty: Thanks i think ???

Rhynos: To add to my earlier comment, I always want my ride to interact with the queue, that way building up suspense as the guests venture further. There are lots of differnt 'interactions' for example:

1. Viewing - where simply the Guest can see a part of the ride

2. Fly-by - a type of Viewing interaction where the rollercoasters comes extremely close to the queue at high speeds

3. Inversion - where the ride crosses over a queue line through an inversion

4. Anticipation - like my screenshot where guests can see riders on the ride either before or after their journey

5. Surprise - this is where the track explodes out of no where or is hidden, so when the train passes by it will shock or surprise riders.

hope that helps a little

Coasterfrk:yes they are. I d/l loads of custom scenery from the Atari forums and they are a great help.

JBruckner: The cutsom scenery i used is already zero clearenced or has no collision detection, therefore i can just build it through anything. Which is also how i created the chain hill mechanism.

RMM: Your wish is my command
    Posted Image

Over and out
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    is it theoretically possible to edit all the scneery that came with the game to make it have 0 clearences?
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    How did you get the custom supports to work. They freeze my game up even after I installed version1.1 ???
  • Moeko%s's Photo
    There was a way when Rct3 first came out to Zero Clearance stuff by changing the code in one of the files. It was used to do tunnels before Soaked came out I think.

Alot of the game is just random clearances.

Anywho I love the skulls. Good detail
  • DaBug%s's Photo
    Hmm how is the set called you used for the temple/station? I could really use that for my park :p
  • PBJ%s's Photo
    i must say: you did one hell of a good job...

the atmospher is like WOW...
    the first screen is the best... but you heve a nice coaster going on..
    and a very good use of Costum Objects!

again good job!
  • -MoNtU...%s's Photo

How did you get the custom supports to work. They freeze my game up even after I installed version1.1  ???

View Post

If you have Wild installed the supports won't work. Pumer (the creator) is probably going to have to re-install it with the new scenery importer along with some other people.

This is looking very nice. I see a lot of small details that add a nice touch.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    looks like some new rct3 people are coming to the site.
    welcome!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading