Related Games / RCT3 Disneyland

• Fenix%s's Photo
    By any chance have you guys seen this. It seems like a big deal for Rct3. It's on the atari forums. Custom scenery and park made by Shyguy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's not 100% exact, but it's pretty close.

Here's link to page Click

Edited by Fenix, 01 November 2005 - 05:56 PM.

• JBruckner%s's Photo
    Can't people do anything with what the game gives them? Must they always create their own shit?
  • RMM%s's Photo
    So the guy actually made that outside of rct? I dont care then... it has nuthin to do with the game itslef.
  • Fenix%s's Photo

So the guy actually made that outside of rct? I dont care then... it has nuthin to do with the game itslef.

View Post

I don't get what your saying. Do you not like it because it's custom scenery? It is an actual park in the game just with custom scenery that he created. You know the type of scenery that is used all the time in RCT2.

All the pieces are made imported and then put together. It's not one big model that was imported into the game.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Yeah. But he made the entire scenery set outside of the game.
    NOTHING on there is original.
  • RMM%s's Photo

It's not one big model that was imported into the game.

View Post

Thats what I was thinkin it was.

Theres no seats in the restaurant tho...
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    And what's with people advertizing ShyGuy's parks? The guy can advertize his own parks, people.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    get his ass over here.
  • -MoNtU...%s's Photo
    Actually the set is very complicated. There is Stuff on there from the original RCT3, it blends well with everything. Besides, you guys all seem to use this kind of stuff in RCt2.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    I have seen this before over at Atari. It looks very good, detailed and well done.
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo

Actually the set is very complicated. There is Stuff on there from the original RCT3, it blends well with everything. Besides, you guys all seem to use this kind of stuff in RCt2.

View Post

imo, that's what ruined it. it made us reliable on that crap to make it look good, which shouldnt be the case, as in LL.
  • RMM%s's Photo

imo, that's what ruined it. it made us reliable on that crap to make it look good, which shouldnt be the case, as in LL.

View Post

Exactly.

Instead of throwin a few pieces together to make sumthing, the people come out with one object that looks good already.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    People have wayyyyy too much time on their hand.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo

Can't people do anything with what the game gives them?  Must they always create their own shit?

View Post

Have you SEEN the crap that shipped with RCT3? If it were not for some VERY talented peeps making scenery people can actually USE, then RCT3 would be very broken.....sort of like RCT2 was before Toon and Fisherman......add on infinitum.

I find it funny that you're blasting someone for actually taking the initiative to mold the game to suit their needs.......Personally I think that if someone decides they'd rather CREATE an awning, than use a piece of coaster track, and just ask us to PRETEND that it's an awning, that shows FAR more creativity...not to mention skill. When was the last time YOU rendered something in 3d?

And I still stand by the argument that just because someone makes scenery, it doesn't mean that those who use it will create something beautiful. If it did, then everyone using Toons walls would be creating masterpieces........and you know how completely ludicrous that is.
  • Moloch%s's Photo
    I can't post on JBruckner, because something is fucked up with the account but here is what I have to say:

When was the last time YOU rendered something in 3d?

View Post

I actually made a 5min 3D film for my TOK class, but you didn't know that, so you couldn't help looking like an idiot. Thanks, sir. :)

I play RCT3 and I do just fine without all of the additions. Frankly, I think this scenery looks flat and dull. I think it would be better if it were textured. As for your last point, I completly agree. However, I do not think that this work looks that great, truthfully.

Still, I do not want to scare away any new RCT3 users, infact, I welcome them! I just don't know how to critise the work in a usefull manor yet.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    but you didn't know that, so you couldn't help looking like an idiot. Thanks, sir. :)

OK, so let me get this straight............asking you an honest question qualifies me as an idiot.......OK......just want to know where I stand with you.

As for the rest of it.........I think the textures look decent enough...certainly better than some of the "stock" stuff the game was shipped with.
  • Moloch%s's Photo
    Oh, I thought it was a rhetoical question.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo

Oh, I thought it was a rhetoical question.

View Post

No......no "rhetoical" questions from me......... :kiss:
  • Moeko%s's Photo
    Getting back to the screenshots...

It loos amazing! So what if it's custom scenery. It's damn hard to make it for Rct3 because the objects need to look good from every single angle.

If he made DLP... *drool* The castle would be t3h sex0r!

Circlevision is also re-doing a Disneyland style park..

Posted Image

Posted Image

The best i've seen in that topic so far.

Posted Image

It's an Ice Queens palace btw.

I think that looks alot better than the custom scenery one really.

Edited by Moeko, 02 November 2005 - 06:20 AM.

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    That's because Circlevision is the Mala-SA-JoeHolland of RCT 3.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading