(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Decided to release..

• Richie%s's Photo
    ..but i couldn't release my newest stuff even though im sure its not going to get finished. Got quite bored of RCT, allthough i will still be on here now and then.

Final Fantasynothing to do with the game..
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Download Link

Sorry for the unfinished-ness. I have another unfinished solo that i will release but i cant host it as its almost 6mb :(

A pic from my new solo.. Project JynX..
    Posted Image
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Richie + posted screens = Blue moon. :OMG:

I love that last screen the most. Beautiful queue-work as usual from you. Now, for the love of god, finish Project Jynx!.....please! :p
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Finish it!!!!!!!!!!11111 :mad:
  • Richie%s's Photo

Richie + posted screens = Blue moon.    :OMG:

I love that last screen the most.  Beautiful queue-work as usual from you.  Now, for the love of god, finish Project Jynx!.....please! :p

View Post

lol

And Kumba, finish what? I wont finish final fantasy..im certain on that
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I built a coaster?
  • Richie%s's Photo
    The woodie.. i edited out the s-bends.. remember? lol
  • Panic%s's Photo
    That coaster lineup is sick. You've really got some skills with coaster layouts, Richie, and it's a shame you're already thinking of throwing in the towel.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Well I would hope his layouts would be excellent. According to Rich he spends 10+ hours just working on the layout before diving into the theming. I mean that's insane. I rarely have to spend that kind of time on a layout. Some of my duelers I guess, to get them to match up right.

Oh and the screens are beautiful but somehow don't thrill me, I guess that's something I could say about anything of yours tho. *shrug*

ride6

Edited by ride6, 18 November 2005 - 07:43 PM.

• RMM%s's Photo
    Well the layout for the woodie sucks to me. Too many small hills I guess. It just didn't flow.

But the layout and colors for the orange/yellow twister kills the rest. It would've been great if it was finished.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    Wow. I'm so saddened that this park was cancelled. I just finished looking at it, and I think this would have been one of the most amazing parks, even spotlights ever. Yes, I do think this could have gotten spotlight.

The coaster lineup, as mentioned before, was terrific. Your layouts are very well thought out, and sort of "glide" through. Even the unfinished ones looked like masterpieces.

The architecture was looking superb. Some of the best color schemes I have seen--especially the snow area. Very nice.

It's a shame this won't be finished.... *sigh* looked like your best work ever.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    If you liked it, im sure you will like my newest park, which i really do want to work on. Just cant be bothered when i get home from work.

Ride6 is right, i spend stupid amounts of hours on coaster layouts. 10 hours for a layout that a few days later gets deleted :lol:

That version of firaga was summin like the 10th... I have the new version in my current park.

If anyone wants my older solo catch me on aim and ill send it.

Edited by Richie, 18 November 2005 - 08:40 PM.

• JDP%s's Photo
    pretty nice work there buddy...

please finish...
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Can anyone host a 6mb file for me?

Btw, there is a download link in that post for the park shown in the first 2 screens.

DOWNLOAD LINK
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    Firaga and the area around it were absolutely amazing. wonderful work, richie, i can't wait to see your new project.

Edited by tracidEdge, 20 November 2005 - 10:10 AM.

• Richie%s's Photo
    Can noone host the file for me? :(
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    I can host it. Gmail it to me (same address as my username).
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    The download is now available by clicking below:

http://www.rctarchit...(cancelled).zip
  • Xenon%s's Photo
    Pretty good stuff Richie. I wish it were finished but great job on what you did do.
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    :eek: Damn Richie... either of those parks could've won Spotlight.

I'm inspired...

-ACE
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Project JYNX looks fucking hot so far. Is there two queue's for two seperate rides there, cause the layout of the paths don't make sense...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading