• Magnus%s's Photo
    the title says it all.

Downloads:
    Sand:
    http://www.fulleffec...blocks_sand.zip

Gras/Dirt:
    http://www.fulleffec...s_gras_dirt.zip

thanks Camisado

Edited by Magnus, 21 December 2005 - 08:09 AM.

• Brent%s's Photo
    http://www.fulleffec...blocks_sand.zip
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    screens anyone?

8@
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    ~rolleyes~

landblocks sand it says
    so what do you need screens for?

also it's just 5kb or such.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Omg, okay...
    I'll download it
    Is it the light or the dark sand texture? I don't want to start RCT atm^^
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Post a screen Magnus.
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Thx ekimmel
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    and now tell me what you can see on that screen that you didn't know before.
    at all the only question about landblocks is if they line up perfectly and you have to test that ingame.

anyway
    thanks ekimmel
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    no need to be insulted magnus o.O

thanks to ekimmel
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Well and there's red sand, grayish sand, and sand looking sand in RCT2, I wanted to see what type this was. It is sand looking sand.
  • Casimir%s's Photo

Well and there's red sand, grayish sand, and sand looking sand in RCT2, I wanted to see what type this was. It is sand looking sand.

View Post

that was exactly my thought o.O
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    sand=sand
    brown sand=brown sand
    red sand=red sand

at least that's what i'm used to.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo

View Post

Yeah, I wanted to know for sure too, since I already have the grayish/brownish looking sand blocks. Anyways, I shall download them.

Edited by Xcoaster, 20 December 2005 - 01:17 PM.

• Milo%s's Photo
    The only thing that is missing from that pack is arch blocks. I think they would be useful in an adventure ride I'm working on. Good job anyway, Magnus.
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    just use the other arch toon made (the dirt one)
    i know you have to place a sand block over it then, but i'm looking for a way arround that, without making a sand-arch.

and XCoaster. could you please sent me the brown sand blocks. i want to make a collection of all landblocks.

working on the gras ones at the moment.

edit:
    did anybody make the gras/dirt (the mixed texture) already. cause i have them finished on my computer, but it's no use releasing objects when someone else already made them.

also i found out that i have to make the arch for sand aswell. there seems to be no other way to solve the problem. the problem with that is just that it's more and more objects we have available but we can't use them cause of the limited space in the workbench.

Edited by Magnus, 20 December 2005 - 01:49 PM.

• Xcoaster%s's Photo

The only thing that is missing from that pack is arch blocks. I think they would be useful in an adventure ride I'm working on. Good job anyway, Magnus.

View Post

You can usually just use the brown dirt arch blocks, and just place the sand blocks on top of those.

EDIT: Darn, we posted at the same time. Anyways, yeah, I'll try to find them.

Edited by Xcoaster, 20 December 2005 - 01:42 PM.

• Magnus%s's Photo
    *update*
    sand arch added to the archive.

whoever wants to show a new screen of it can go ahead and upload one.
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    I have lava 1/4 tile landblocks, if you want them. Just the basics: regular incline and regular flat.
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    magnus.greger[at]gmail.com

[at]->@

thanks in advance

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading