Related Games / [RCT3] Worlds of Adventure: Memorial Park

• GuestSU182%s's Photo
    NOTE: Worlds of Adventure: Memorial Park is not the actuall name of the park, It's just a working title.

Worlds of Adventure: Memorial Park is a tribute to Worlds of Adventure, Extreme RCT, and The Creator who made Worlds of Adventure.

The place this park will be places is unknown yet for know, Worlds of Adventure: Memorial Park will bring back old thrills and create new thrills, Here's a small sneak peak of what rides we are putting in.

-(Rumble In The Jungle: No Regrets)

This is it's bigger and badder brother, This woodie will take Rumble In The Jungle to new hieghts, First off, This coaster will make a new record for hyper-woodies with it's height of 320 ft. a 26% Height Increase from Rumble in the Jungle 269, also this will have a remake of an old design, This is one of it's flagship coasters, You'll have no regrets going on this ride.

-(Bullet: Reversed)

This ride will thrill you with it's sharp turns and unexpected twist, With it's 270 Foot Tower, You'll wish you had more fun, What's more exciting is that once you reach the tower, You'll be riding backwards, You'll be shocked not knowing what's around the corner, This is an old classic gone horribly, horrible wrong.

This will also include a waterpark, Just like in WOA 2002, This will require Soaked and Wild Expansion Packs, I will start making this soon, and I hope you enjoy this.

Also forgot to mention that there will be Advertisement and Product Placement everywhere, This is to satisify my need with shameless advertisement.
  • egg_head%s's Photo
    This thread is worthless without screens.
    Enigmatic will say it best. :p
  • WorldShowcaseLagoon%s's Photo
    Didn't the admins here fucking ban you?
    EDIT: Oh yes, reported.

Edited by WorldShowcaseLagoon, 11 March 2006 - 05:28 PM.

• JKay%s's Photo
    HE'S BAAAACKK!! :lol:

I think the random sputtering and sentance fragments prove it really is SU182....
  • Regulatin%s's Photo
    Yes! The legend! The one and only! Woohoo! Can't wait to have him have all the community participate. :lol:
  • posix%s's Photo
    please show a screenshot within 24 hours or this topic will be closed.
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    Posix had to ruin the fun and celebration. :(
  • GuestSU182%s's Photo
    EDIT: I fogot to add somthing, My hard drive got formatted so now I have to find my RCT3, Soaked!, Wild! and reinstall it. Thank you for understanding.

Edited by SU182, 11 March 2006 - 07:04 PM.

Bwahahahahahahahaha.
  • Milo%s's Photo

Edited by OLE, 11 March 2006 - 07:30 PM.

• Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    Perfect timing.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    OMG!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! YOU ARE TEH BEST EVAR!!!!!

Adix banned him last time. This guy makes me laugh with his retardedness.

But if I don't see a screen tomorrow, this thread's getting closed. :lol:
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo

Didn't the admins here fucking ban you?
    EDIT: Oh yes, reported.

View Post

Shut the fuck up.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Hey, can we make this a group park. iris, corkscrewed, and I are interested in assisting.
  • CoasterCrzy%s's Photo
    This dude is a legend...

Also Quack what happened to the birds???
  • zach%s's Photo
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah such a small world.
    This dude has an accound on GBStv and he uploads shitty videos that dont even work.
    Oh god. haha! I can't resist.

http://www.funnypict.../LOL/Smokey.jpg
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    Apparently that doesnt apply to you?

-Ryan
  • newk%s's Photo

Oh god. haha! I can't resist.

View Post

:rolleyes:
    http://www.funnypict...ing Subject.jpg