Music Forum / If you could delete 1 song from your mp3 player...

• Geoff%s's Photo
    Life in Rain
    Remy Zero

Gah, it's pathetically boring.

No, I wouldn't delete any of my Kelly Clarkson goodness.

Edited by Geoff, 04 April 2006 - 02:04 PM.

• chapelz%s's Photo
    Lover I Don't Have to Love
    Bright Eyes

probably should delete the whole cd actually. the guy is pathetically crappy.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    I'd delete...

DMX - Slippin

\o.O''/
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Will Smith
    Wild West

lol..
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    Blind Truth
    Autopilot Off

or

Loaded
    Agent 51

or

Everything Will be Alright
    The Killers

or

You Weren't There
    Lucky Boys Confusion

or

The Bearded
    Mrnorth.

or

Freak Me Out
    Weezer
  • Regulatin%s's Photo
    It's not a song, but these quotes from Napoleon Dynamite that I had to put on because I bought the album for this song that was only available on the soundtrack, and all by itself. :lol:
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Surely you can delete things whenever you want? :-\
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I don't see the point behind this, i'm sorry.
  • Regulatin%s's Photo
    Me neither, but I don't know how to delete a song, sadly. :lol:
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    This topic should have been called 'What song should be erased from history'
    In that case my vote goes to: Heb je even voor mij by Frans Bauer :comeandgetsome: :robot: :foc: (we really need a puke emoticon here)
    The dutchies here will understand me... at least I hope for their sake and mental well being.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    yes exactly. If I could delete a song from my iPod I would. Therefore there are no songs I want to delete.
  • Stargazer%s's Photo

Lover I Don't Have to Love
    Bright Eyes

probably should delete the whole cd actually. the guy is pathetically crappy.

View Post

I fucking love that song. Apart from I'm Wide Awake, it's the one of the only other Obrest songs I can listen to - it has real fucking angst - none of this faked bullshit.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

I fucking love that song. Apart from I'm Wide Awake, it's the one of the only other Obrest songs I can listen to - it has real fucking angst - none of this faked bullshit.

View Post

Okay, someone either IS really angsty or fake angsty. There is no angst switch you can turn on or off. And that song is so overblown it's kind of funny.

BRIGHT EYES SUCKS
  • Stargazer%s's Photo

Okay, someone either IS really angsty or fake angsty.  There is no angst switch you can turn on or off.  And that song is so overblown it's kind of funny.

BRIGHT EYES SUCKS

View Post

Meh. You just don't like his voice, so don't even bother trying to deny it. :D
  • Ruiz%s's Photo
    Hollaback
    Gwen Stefani

Not like I like that song...
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    I don't have an MP3 player but if I did and I happened to have a rap song on it I'd start there.
  • Ruiz%s's Photo
    Why do so many RCT fans hate rap? Not like i do, but why?
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    any song by 311. i don't know why i haven't yet.
  • chapelz%s's Photo

Why do so many RCT fans hate rap? Not like i do, but why?

View Post

http://forums.nedesi...hp?showforum=49
  • PBJ%s's Photo

This topic should have been called 'What song should be erased from history'
    In that case my vote goes to: Heb je even voor mij by Frans Bauer :comeandgetsome:  :robot:  :foc: (we really need a puke emoticon here)
    The dutchies here will understand me... at least I hope for their sake and mental well being.

View Post

:nod: :nod: :lol: :lol: :mantis:

But from my MP3 player...

i guess it will be: L.O.V.E. by Ashlee Simpson Ft, Missy eliot... 8@

A. Simpson has some really good shit, give your self some time to enjoy and accept her music, but this L.O.V.E. song is like shit...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading