H2H4 / yo replacements.

• Evil WME%s's Photo
    i see a lot of you without contact information... hit me up on evil wme if you're interested on replacing cbass.

i'm looking for someone who can fit in well, meaning a semi to realistic RCT2 parkmaker.

Edited by Evil WME, 22 June 2006 - 01:58 PM.

• Ride6%s's Photo
    Ouch, you're so doomed man...

I feel the burn for you.

Ride6
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    plz br0
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    5dave is the perfect person to pick. He's dependable, owning everybody in parkwars, and won both the Never Say Sixty Contest and RCT Fun contest.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Going by the replacement list, yyo seems to be the only person remotely close to being able to fill cBass' position. Is it against the rules not to take a replacement? Maybe have one of your other guys pull double duty or something. Good luck, Mark.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    yyo would be a good replacement. that is if he played rct2 or was even around anymore.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    If I remembe correctly, the rules were fairly specific regarding how many times a team member could be used during the competition. I think that allowing any member to exceed this would require a vote by the team captains to allow the exception to the rule.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Um, basically, you must replace cBass.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    imo Postit or PBJ are the best active parkmakers around atm and not in H2H4. Also I sould point out that WME can replace cBass with anyone, even if there are not on the list, coz he lost a first round draft pick.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    i asked for not replacing him, at first it was ok but now that he's definitely out seemingly it isn't.
  • super rich%s's Photo
    Im up for a replacement.
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    5dave would be great for this challenge. He make very amazing and semi-reallistic stuff.
  • hpg%s's Photo
    Seems like I need to make the switch to rct2. :/
  • trav%s's Photo
    Well, there's no point in me even trying cos to be perfectly honest, I'm not that active, and I can't build as realistic stuff as cBass can/could...
  • hpg%s's Photo
    ...I do love semi-realism though.

I suppose rct2 isn't all that bad. Just a hell of a lot different architecture.

edit: ... this is hpg btw.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Hmmm...I guess 5dave would fit in...
    He's one of the most active members of the replacement list, and he makes nice stuff.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    I should go for SenZ or 5dave because they are both very realiable parkbuilders.
    PBJ has sometimes not enought time because of school :( .
  • GuestSU182%s's Photo

...I do love semi-realism though.

I suppose rct2 isn't all that bad.  Just a hell of a lot different architecture.

edit: ... this is hpg btw.

View Post

But It is more difficult to place scenery with those static camera angles, I wish more custom scenery for RCT3 would come out.
  • super rich%s's Photo
    Has the replacement been decided on yet? Its being left a little late isnt it lol.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    5Dave seems like a definite now, i hope iris can make that official. can i send him the password?

looks like we need to get another replacement, as my gut feeling tells me slob's problem doesn't lie with his mac but at the fact he really doesn't feel like playing this h2h. and he told iris he's officially out, hasn't told me anything like that as of yet though, strangely.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading