H2H1 / H2H/H2H2 Archives

• eman%s's Photo
    Are there any archive sites containing the first 2 seasons of H2H? I've been looking around for a while now, and can't seem to find anything.
  • Akasha%s's Photo
    You can find some of them at the parkmaker pages.. I don't know where the non-parkmaker-H2H's from the first seasons can be found though. Just look through some of the older parkmakers' pages at the minis.

Edited by Akasha, 24 June 2006 - 10:05 AM.

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    No actual archive sites exist, as far as I know, unfortunately. That was well before I got the idea to archive them. Sorry!

My best advice is to check old H2H2 threads to see who made what park, then look on the parkmaker pages.

Unless someone happened to store all the H2H2 parks and wants to send them to me...
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I think I might have a few of them...
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I have all the H2H2 parks and most (if not all) of the H2H1 parks still. You still want them Cork?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Sure! The question is how you'd get them to me I guess. If you sent them all to me at once, how large would that be? I only ask because maybe you can email them to me over Gmail or something. We'll figure something out I guess.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    They're mostly LL files so it shouldn't be too bad... The H2H1 parks could probably all go in one. The h2h2 parks would have to be split up a little because of the custom sceanery file bloating in rct2.

But most of the files there are pretty tine I think. I have some of the H2H1 parks... all of them on the parkmaker pages anyway. And most of the H2H2 parks... I made it a point to get them all at sometime however I had to wipe the hardrive since so I'm sure I don't have those files anymore.

Ride6
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I'll check the file size when I get home. All the H2H1 parks are LL so they're small like ride6 just said, but there are a lot of H2H2 parks and half of them are RCT2. Probably gmail can send it, if not all at once then in chunks.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Yeah, I was referring more to H2H2 anyway. :)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    lmao, I was backing up my files yesterday, and as it turns out, I already have all the H2H2 parks. :lol: Must have been when I deleted the folder off the NE drive, and I made a backup on my computer. :lol:

Anyway, yeah, I'll post those when I get some time, at least in directory form. I'd like H2H1 parks tho.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Got it. H2H1 parks, I've got those. Much smaller file sizes too. I'll send you a present when I get back to LA. (Wednesday)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    haha, sweet! You rock, Ed!
  • Ling%s's Photo
    any news on those files? I've just started archiving H2H3 and H2H4 stuff, and have been looking for older things
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Another bump. :p I found something funny though. Here is the finals from H2H1. The downloads still work and the poll is open so I guess while we are waiting for Week 5 here, we can have a re-vote on this :lol: . It's cool becuase none of the downloads for h2h2 work so this is like a time capsule.

That actually gives me an idea. Maybe we could bring up some of the best matches from the three previous h2hs. Then we could have a re-match and see the results. I think it would be interesting to see how people's perception of rct has changed over the years.

Edit- Any news of the archives? That sounded kind of cool.

Edited by OLE, 06 August 2006 - 12:23 PM.

• ekimmel%s's Photo
    Any news on this?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Erm, yeah, sorry. Been busy. :lol:
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    Three year bump.

This still available?
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    This has to be the most epic bumpt in the history of the internet.

I'd be interested aswell ^^
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    i thought about bumping this a couple of days ago.
  • posix%s's Photo
    you can find some here: http://newelement.co...weddesigns.com/

we're still struggling to find information and files from h2h1 and h2h2. although most parks have been archived, the information who made them and when the park first was released is almost impossible to retrieve.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading