Percentage of vote: 26.32%
  4. Ferocious Tigers - Las Vegas 2010 2 votes [2.63%]
    Percentage of vote: 2.63%
  5. Demigods - The Edge 3 votes [3.95%]
    Percentage of vote: 3.95%
  6. Italian Stallions - Courmayeur Harbor 16 votes [21.05%]
    Percentage of vote: 21.05%
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Gonna do this for fun. At the end of each week, I'll post a poll for you to vote for your favorite overall park of the week (out of all 6 or 4 parks).

So we'll kick this off with a strong opening week of six parks:

Hurricanes - The Ragnarok
    Strangelove - The Seige at Castle Grijs
    Tycoon Bandits - Campi Vinobacci
    Ferocious Tigers - Las Vegas 2010
    Demigods - The Edge
    Italian Stallions - Courmayeur Harbor

So choose your favorite park/park you thought was the best. This doesn't count for anything except bragging rights, so dont' feel pressured to vote for your team. :lol:
  • mantis%s's Photo
    From the screens and other people's responses, I voted for Courmayeur Harbour.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    my park! :D

edit! i love how an LL park has the most votes so far.

Edited by tracidEdge, 06 July 2006 - 02:00 PM.

• JKay%s's Photo
    Definitely Seige....its the best LL park I've seen in awhile. Shame it didn't win.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    6 so far for the Hurricanes and 8 for Strangelove hmm...
  • eman%s's Photo
    CV, I didn't even vote it over LV but it grew on me, and I like the fact that it still is interesting to look at, whereas most of the others have already lost their appeal to me.
  • J K%s's Photo

Could'nt people who voted for ragnorak just vote for another entry other than castle grijs, liking another park best overall?

Congrats to bandits the park was really nice and you deserved the win.

Edited by J K, 06 July 2006 - 07:06 PM.

• Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    I voted for Vinobacci because I kept looking at it and it didn't lose any appeal.
  • ekimmel%s's Photo

View Post

hmmm.....what?

Is that supposed to mean something?
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Campi Vinobacci...really liked that one. The other parks are also pretty good; Quality parks. :)
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    ^ Infact, it does! OMG! It means that the people who voted for "The Seige at Castle Grijs" sincerly enjoyed the park greatly, more so than any of the other parks released this week even. Where as those who voted for "The Ragnarok" did so because they could view it and were convinced that an "old" LL park couldn't beat it.

Kumba himself admitted on AIM that if he wasn't against us his vote would've went to "seige" aka- he admitted it was a better park. No matter of course, every team in the "east" lost last week (lmao); which is as I could've only dreamed it to be (mwahahaha!).

Anyway I'll abstain from voting as I'm currently at a hotel and unable to view anything more than screens. I'm enjoying the results though since officially Strangelove is #1 in the division, if only by votes (again, lmao).

Man I never could've predicted that....

Ride6
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    I wonder what the results would be if team members of the competing parks weren't allowed to vote. Just curious.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Ride6 I think I said it would have been hard to decide if it was not my team, coz the details were great.

My vote went to our park tho, the others were all nice, but that one = a Hurricanes win :)
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    How the hell is a losing park the best park of the week?
  • Ling%s's Photo
    LOL

Campi Vinobacci, all the way!
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    I don't see why everyone is so confused about it. People might have liked Ragnorok better than Grijs, but later liked another park better than Ragnorok, splitting the vote, while people who still liked Grijs still voted for it. Or something like that. Plus, keep in mind that not as many people are even voting in this topic as the others, so that's like 20 additional votes to consider, at least.

It is kind of funny though. Haha.
  • ekimmel%s's Photo

How the hell is a losing park the best park of the week?

View Post

Especially when it wasn't even the best LL park for the week.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    Looks like 17 people would have to disagree with you.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    How about you quit crying about that and be happy you won this week?
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    I was so happy with how well you guys (Tycoon Bandits) pulled of my idea! It really looks great guys! Congrats on the win too! Good luck the rest of the way!

-Ryan

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading