• yeshli2nuts%s's Photo
    So I was bored in RCT2 so I decided to see what I can do with recreating El Toro. The only things I wasnt really able to do is make the correct trains. I tried using the 2-across hyper twister trains but I was unable to make them longer than 3 cars per train (even with the 8 cars trainer?!). Also, the turnaround should be farther out back near the enterance of PDC but then the return track with that small bunny hop would be way too long so I think the layout I have is pretty much the best I could have done. As for the themeing, I think I'm pretty close to dead on althought I probably missed stuff. Heres the pics, you need to be registered at Thrillnetwork to download it, if anyone can host it for me that would be great.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.thrillnet....php?file=2094#

Edited by yeshli2nuts, 06 August 2006 - 01:06 PM.

• RCTCA%s's Photo
    I'll host it for ya. I'll PM you with my email. :D El Toro looks great! Nice station.

/RCTCA\
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    For being "fully themed" it looks pretty half-assed.

Looks like a decent rec, though.

-ACE
  • yeshli2nuts%s's Photo

For being "fully themed" it looks pretty half-assed.

Blame Six Flags for that.
  • posix%s's Photo
    never been on it but i think it looks cool.
    i like the covers of the queue and those posters on the wall.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    I uploaded it at my site, so others don't have to register. :D

http://www.rctcommunity.com/eltoro.zip

~RCTCA~

Edited by RCTCA, 06 August 2006 - 02:30 PM.

• mantis%s's Photo
    Isn't this, like, Phatage's project?
  • yeshli2nuts%s's Photo

Isn't this, like, Phatage's project?

Nope, its my project. Phatage's project can be found in his own topic in the ad district. There have been countless recreations of the same things by differant people, if someone recreates my all time favorite rollercoaster, does that mean I am no longer entitled to?
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    I'm waiting for Phatage to comment on this
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Well I wasn't trying to suggest that at all, yeshli. It's just I got confused because they're so similar, but I suppose they'd have to be.
  • gateway%s's Photo
    my home park great ride great recreation i hope, but i was also confused in the screens i thought i saw hyper coaster trains but its a diffrent recreation, to bad iam missing dat file it says to check it out

Edited by gateway, 06 August 2006 - 05:18 PM.

• tracidEdge%s's Photo
    punctuation is your friend. you should get to know him.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Dont look too bad, but as you said it looks like a project that was done for fun.
    -JDP
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    Damn, Six Flags sucks.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Looks good, but...is that fully themed?...you could add some trees...
  • Dixi%s's Photo

punctuation is your friend. you should get to know him.

Lies, he's a fucking t'wat. The fucker stole my bird, but its all good cos she was a hooker anyway.

The bitch.
    8@

Edited by Adonis, 07 August 2006 - 12:45 PM.

• Turtle%s's Photo

Dont look too bad, but as you said it looks like a project that was done for fun.
    -JDP

All projects are done for fun. Aren't they?
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Yeah, but what i ment is that it looks like something he put together in a very short period of time. It's like he spent time but then that was it. Basicly what im saying is that it could be better but that's good enough.
    -JDP
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    punctuation is probably a woman if personified
  • Panic%s's Photo
    perhaps the "we're sorry, your call cannot be completed as dialed" woman.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading