2007 / The Asshole Award

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Posix
    Evil WME
    Kumba
    Brent
    Ge-ride

Please nominate 2 more assholes for this category, NOT ALREADY ON THE LIST ABOVE! What is listed above is locked in and will be on the awards ballot.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    phatage.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I'll go with Phatage due to excessive sarcasm, realisum nowitallisum and Iris for putting me up for this award 2x in the pass, paybacks a bitch :p
  • Levis%s's Photo
    enigmatic ?
  • geewhzz%s's Photo

enigmatic ?

He's not really a member though, lol.
  • woofenskid%s's Photo
    Riven3d, he's being a bit.. odd lately, for reasons unknown, i ussually like him, and chillerhockey doesnt seem to be the most friendly guy around either. Hes cool after a while, but he's not a noob person lol
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Todd Lee and laz0rz ;)
  • Regulatin%s's Photo
    Metal.

Heh, what ever happened to him?
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    Why am I even on this list? I've hardly been on the forums in months and there are many more deserving candidates.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    So nominate them...
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    JDP
    laz0rz

-ACE
  • Carl%s's Photo
    I nominate myself :bring it:
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    ^ I second that. :p

J/K, I think I'll nominate laz0rz and JDP.

Sorry guys, but I'm trying to think of the more subtle members who deserve this if you know what I mean. :p
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    anybody else remember worldshowcaselagoon?
  • CoasterCrzy%s's Photo
    lolz...

That guy that posted the pics of supposedly funny stuff that noone thought was funny?

Yeah.
  • JDP%s's Photo

anybody else remember worldshowcaselagoon?

i think his name is now "Grand Admarial"

thanks guys for the votes:)... im trying to be nicer. im sorry
    -JDP
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    ^ Hey, I had to choose someone. I really didn't want to nominate anyone, but I figured if I was gonna make a joke about "Seconding that", I should choose people to nominate too. Nothing against either you or laz0rz, JDP, just what I felt I had to do. :)
  • JDP%s's Photo
    ^nah bro its all good. hell ill nominate myself. dont feel bad tho, if somethings on your mind just say it...
    -JDP
  • jon%s's Photo
    JDP and Gwazi...

This award can be a good thing, well not a good thing as such, but if you remember turtleman, he got the asshole award and within the next year, he was top of the radar to be a parkmaker. So, I guess it's kinda cursed in a good way. Anyways, don't take it too seriously, it don't mean shit lol

Anyways, i nominate phatage also.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    ^haha, hey, ya never know :)
    -JDP

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading