(Archive) Advertising District / Project Logos

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    nice cloning pods.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Your both wrong, yet actually I think it does look a little more like cloning vats than what it really is, radiation protection suits in a bomb shelter.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    The park is pretty close to completion. Kumba is doing all the work, I'm just supplying concept art. Here's what I provided today to help explain my idea for the centerpiece:

Ok, now I'm imagining one of those atoms with orbitals, but with lightning shooting out of it, and fire and fountains and stuff

and lasers

Posted Image

the red things are lasers

occasionally they hit guests, who in turn, burst into flames

And here's something I made. It's like a food truck, but it's a trailer. A food trailer, if you will. They sell sea salt flavored popcorn (just like at DisneySea!), bacon-wrapped vegetarian hotdogs, and shaved dry ice.
    Posted Image
    The inside floor should probably be a different color.

Yeah, I guess that's all.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Wow! The trailer apparently does not only sell good dishes, it has a very good dish on its roof. It's a fucking satellite dish and I love it. There's never enough of your work, X.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I agree, the satellite dish is pulled off really well, and I would like to see some guests bursting into flames if and when at all possible.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    great little truck! very funny post though, bacon wrapped veggie dogs lol. please make that centerpiece
  • pierrot%s's Photo

Posted Image

Oh man. I laughed so hard, how funny it is hahahahaha
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I posed a nice little bonus update of Logos at the new parkmakers.com forums. I think you'll need to register there to see the topic, but in a few days I'll re-post it here. It will never be a monster forum like NE, but some new members would be nice. K0NG and BG have also posted some new screens in the AD there.

Building has been re-started and the park is about 85% done :mantis:
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Sorry but advertising your forum like this is pretty lame and desperate.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    What he said ^
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I disagree... I just figured id let you guys know where you can see some new screens. I'll post it here soon too.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    I don't know what point you are trying to make. I'll just wait till I see screens on this site.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Posting the screen here would take less effort than three lines of talking about your forum. Just post it already...
  • Airtime%s's Photo

Sorry but advertising your forum like this is pretty lame and desperate.

Completely agree Liam. Come on Kumba stay true to NE...
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    oh plz people, Parkmakers has been around long enough and it's just as fair for him to post those screens anywhere he likes, and let's face it what's wrong with another forum with quality rct, since when have we bothered about seeing good stuff... suck it up and view it if you want to but bitch about it, it's a mentality like that and saying good screens can only be posted here that makes this place so sad at times...

I checked em out and I'll say it again, some really genius ideas and execution in those screens.

And just to ask, who's more desperate, kumba simply saying he posted screens and didn't want to double take it again here and just posting a link, or NE trying to be the only site where screens can be viewed, I know my pick

and for the record I don't mean to offend anyone here I just think it's unfair you're all jumping the gun on Kumba who is even more so part of NE history than all you who criticise him.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    BelgianGuy, once again you completely missed the point.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    what point is there? he posted screens that can be viewed via a link, yes it's to his own forum, so freaking what? it's like pointing out to your photobucket account where your screens are stored, no big deal right
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I went to your site and the screens are great and everything.

but I agree with Liam. You could also promote your forum in your signature, if you really must.
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    I registered but I can't access the forum. Oh well.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    This is not what I wanted/expected from posting that link...

I am going out for the night now, but in the morning I'll post it here. I will not be doing this when MM starts, that will be twin topics. I just wanted my first AD post at my forum to have some new material that could only been seen there for a little while.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading