Theme Park Discussion / K'nex Coaster

• Shamu%s's Photo
    Well, I know some people won't like this, but many people have liked this, so here.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=rhPPKsEa2hM

Edited by Shamu, 07 January 2007 - 01:48 AM.

• Levis%s's Photo
    that ride is killing :p .
  • Ling%s's Photo
    worse than Lightning, man... (you know, that ride that cracked people's ribs and broke arms... way back when...)
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    I would NEVER have the patience to put one of these together...
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

worse than Lightning, man... (you know, that ride that cracked people's ribs and broke arms... way back when...)

Crystal Beach Cyclone comes to mind when you say that.

BTW, you realize K'Nex coaster physics are NOTHING like real life physics (and cannot be), right? :p
  • Ling%s's Photo
    I'm just sayin... :huey:

Edited by Ling, 07 January 2007 - 05:35 PM.

• Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

Crystal Beach Cyclone comes to mind when you say that.

BTW, you realize K'Nex coaster physics are NOTHING like real life physics (and cannot be), right? :p

Whoa, Croky. Way to tell the kids there's no Santa... Your parents beat you as a child?
  • eman%s's Photo
    Haha. Yea, it has always pissed me off how gravity has to fuck with things, I was thinking about buying one of those coaster models a while back but decided not to after seeing how bad they look running at hyperspeed. Still a very cool little knex coaster you've got there.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Whoa, Croky. Way to tell the kids there's no Santa... Your parents beat you as a child?

Well, DUHHHH. I'm Asian!!
  • Ling%s's Photo
    oh shits, I don't think this is about K'nex anymore.
  • woofenskid%s's Photo
    theres no SANTA???!
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Santa is your daddy
  • JDP%s's Photo
    fuck santa.
    coaster was sick. i would love to meet the loser who has no life to build these things. then punch em' dead in the mouth. :)
    -JDP
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    lawl.

that was probably one of the most ignorant things i have ever heard. ever.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    ^haha, TE, i know you had to laugh at that since you were the one cursing out everyone in the "ass hole" nomine fourm. that was funny as hell.
    -JDP
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    that went right over your head.
  • CoasterCrzy%s's Photo
    lolz...

No need to piss off the mental kids as my pappy would say, tE...
  • Ling%s's Photo
    wow... JDP is getting owned but I'm not sure if he knows it.
  • Shamu%s's Photo
    1) K'nex physics are very different, especially with inverts. You are generally lucky to get a coaster train to come back up to half the height of the previous hill.

2) This is my first real video, so I know the quality is poor.

3) This is my first completed K'nex coaster, so much of the layout is poor and unrealistic. 3 years ago when I started the thing (on-and-off sporadic building) I wasn't concerned with realism, I was concerned how it looked.

4) I am a bit confused how I am a loser for building this, yet everyone on this website uses RCT. No offense to RCT at all, but aren't these two activities pretty similar?
  • CoasterCrzy%s's Photo
    lol don't take offense to JDP, most of us think this is cool.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading