Pro Tour 3 / Bonus PT3 Finals Spot?

Based on what they did in the prelims, who should get it?

• Kumba%s's Photo
    My vote is for OLE coz I really like his LL style (Which reminds me, we need a damn LL bench!), however id be just about as happy if Lucas won.

As a footnote Panic asked not to be added to the poll. Also keep in mind you can only get a bonus spot by entering prelims, thats why you don't see Tyandor and some other guys on this list.

Winner will be whoever brakes 20 votes or has the most votes within 48 hours of the start of this poll.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    huh well since voting for myself is bullshit (was going for panic... hmmmm) i decided to go for lucas as well....
  • posix%s's Photo
    ole. he is the most dedicated of them, i believe.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    I voted for OLE because of club purposes (And because I think he deserves it).
  • Panic%s's Photo
    I vote OLE because his prelim entries were a sci-fi diner and vertical coaster and a great variation on a classic 1920s woodie. You cannot ask for more variety in conceptual ability than that.

Although this shouldn't really matter, an entry from him will also be a breath of fresh air in a contest that will probably be dominated and perhaps nearly monopolized by custom-scenery-crammed semirealistic RCT2 parks, and it will be refreshing because of his thought and style, not because he's LL.
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    Gwazi@what do you mean for club purposes? :p
  • Ling%s's Photo
    lucas92. Judging by his current solo/design work, I think he's got a lot of dedication, so he has a good chance of finishing something.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    thanks guys for the votes =)

although it's still anybody's game at this point...

and don't worry lucas, you probably have the rest of the club on your side =P
  • Emergo%s's Photo
    Bit difficult.... both Ole and Lucas 92 deserve a spot in nowadays circumstances I think.

Finally voted Ole, but who knows, after so many spots given already, Kumba might give both Ole and Lucas a spot ? :D

Emergo
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    I voted because I agree with Panic. It would be nice to see an LL park. That, and something he said to me really ticked me off, and I've got a bone to pick with him, so I'd like him to have a spot in the PT3, seeing that Kumba decided to put me in it. (Please don't bitch about it in this topic. That's what the Prelim topic is for.)
  • Milo%s's Photo
    cool... thanks Emergo and Xin... but wait.... what did I say to tick you off then? PM me about it... I'm curious =P
  • JKay%s's Photo
    i gave OLE the nod here....don't ask me why, but i did
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    20-6-4-1-1 = Winner: OLE :birthday:

And why not, I think Lucas has the skills, so he's in on the very last bonus spot :)

Good luck guys :mantis:
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Awesome... lets hope my idea works out then =P.

Oh and congrats to lucas... hope to see a finals entry from you ;)

Thanks again for all the votes guys.
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    Congratulations OLE can't wait to see what you cook up for this.

Just noticed, congrats to lucas aswell.

Edited by Loopy, 14 July 2007 - 09:30 AM.

• Levis%s's Photo
    I vote null because I really can't decide between OLE and Lucas ... it's LL vs RCT2 and in this case I can't decide who is better at his game ... I think for the PT it would be better if OLE wins because I would love to see some nice LL parks to in the PT :) .
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    Really? Thanks Kumba! :D
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Well done guys, I wouldn't have had time to compete anyway but you both deserve it! :D
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    Congrats, guys. Looking forward to competing with you.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    My vote was for me because I didn't think anybody else would... Fourth place seems to like me a lot.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading