Related Games / Texas Adventure

• TheGuardian%s's Photo
    Hi, well the forums sure have changed, some of the guys here MIGHT vaguely remember me.

well i'm here to not release but show my RCT3 park:

Texas Adventure* - looking for a better name that would sound Cedar Fair-sh so if there are any suggestions feel free!

got 6 roller coasters in the park as late, and the park is still under construction before i open it.

-----------------

Also if there is any body who knows - ie Kumba - how to do those nice roller coaster logos please tell me how or where can i learn how to do that.

-----------------

well on to the point, my first roller coaster is

The Scorcher, an Arrow designed corkscrew coaster that takes riders into two consecutive loops, and into two corkscrews!

Scorcher

The next coaster is called The Raven a family -Arrow designed - suspended coaster that utilizes the dense forest to add to the feel of flying through the tree's

Raven

the third coaster in the parks coaster line up is Bahamut Arabic for the behemoth, is a B&M Floorless coaster that sends riders through 5 inversions!

Bahamut

The last coaster on this update is the big headliner of the park, the park's Intamin Mega coaster. Ladies and gentlemen i bring you....

ARES

Here is the ride overview

Ares ride overview

and enjoy the ride with this neat video i put together!

Ares!

So what do you guys think so far?

if you like the video's i'll happily make more. also if anyone is willing to give me advice (not an architecture!) with the artwork, or the park's name be more then happy to.
  • catalyst%s's Photo
    > So what do you guys think so far?

Asshole.
  • Tornado6%s's Photo
    It looks nice, LOL.
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    what? what did i say?

the park is still a work in progress.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    bahamut actually looks really good.
    excellent layout.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    haha this is good.
    compared to my rct3 work its 10x better.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Ok this should be in the AD so im moving it there.

Also when you said something about a logo by Kumba I assume you meant KumbaMaster? Well he's known as Tony now.

Also you co-won an NE Spotlight with Ed on Cataclysm, did you know that?
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    lol nope thats not me, that was Blind Guardian, i'm just TheGuardian.

all i ever one was a honorable mention on the blockbuster contest for Black Hawk Down.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Oh yeah, that was you! I love that coaster. ^^
  • Drew%s's Photo
    i remember you!
    and i like what you have... just sucks it's in rct3 cuz i'll never be able to view it in-game.
    i like the beemer's layout though... it's cool.
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    well if u guys like it, i'll be sure to make lots of videos to get the most fill out of it.

i'm willing to do all this for free, and the only thing i ask is if anyone can do ride logos....
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    a nice new shot of the Ares, i redid the supports for its lift. tell me if you like it or what not

http://s156.photobuc...nt=Shot0011.jpg

far away shots suck, they don't look so nice, u get an over all look but there is no real detail even with it on max'd out. so i took this nice shot.

Edited by TheGuardian, 03 September 2007 - 02:42 AM.

• TheGuardian%s's Photo
    sorry to double post, but i think it is worth doing.

big update for everyone!

I'm pleased to present to you one of Texas Adventure's most intense rides....

Bahamut, the legendary creature of biblical proportions! Bahamut, is the ancient Arabic translation of Behemoth.

this design is a B&M Floorless coaster that will be a ride guests wont soon forget!

Take a Ride on Bahamut!

******____******

this next ride is Texas Adventure's newest intense roller coasters.

sends riders spinning 3 times! on a unique ride. the first in the United States

Take a Spin on Pandemonium!

btw, anyone can do a better logo, i'll modify this film to feature it in!

Enjoy everyone!
  • Carl%s's Photo
    I think your work looks very good so far, and keep on sharing your work, we need more RCT3 around here.
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    Well i'm proud to say i've finished construction on two new coaster's.

though i hope someone can do the logo's for both of em.

One is a Wooden twister coaster, very intense ride. called "American Outlaw". a fast twisting woodie, that will not led up, one of the inspirations for it was the new Renegade at Valleyfair! this year. - a country theme -

The other one, is even more impressive, a Premier launched coaster, that fires its riders 77 mph up a top hat inversion, and flies through the forest pulling off 4 other inversions!, there is even a surprise for the riders at the forest outpost! the ride is aptly called "The Comet!" - country theme as well. -

Once and if i get the logos, i'll quickly put together two nice videos for ya. i've been practicing with it, and getting better at it with each succession!
    till then shhhh..... secret....

toodles!

Edited by TheGuardian, 05 September 2007 - 08:19 PM.

• Tornado6%s's Photo

sorry to double post, but i think it is worth doing.

big update for everyone!

I'm pleased to present to you one of Texas Adventure's most intense rides....

Bahamut, the legendary creature of biblical proportions! Bahamut, is the ancient Arabic translation of Behemoth.

this design is a B&M Floorless coaster that will be a ride guests wont soon forget!

Take a Ride on Bahamut!
    ******____******

this next ride is Texas Adventure's newest intense roller coasters.

sends riders spinning 3 times! on a unique ride. the first in the United States

Take a Spin on Pandemonium!
    btw, anyone can do a better logo, i'll modify this film to feature it in!

Enjoy everyone!

I commented @ YouTube.
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    i'm glad u liked them. i'll make more of them.

the woodie i designed, and the rocket coaster i designed look awesome.

but i'm working on my own logos, and asking anyone else who will to be best me. if anyone is wondering why i insist on having these. is because i love them. and my park is inspired by the way Cedar Fair does business and virtually all the coaster's at the park use a logo of some sort.

I can logo's myself but they look like crap. if someone can show me an easy way of doing them please feel free of leaving me a link or what not.

rides that need logos right now are

Ares: Ride of War (i like the one Fr3eak made but tank dosent fit the theme, the ride is themed after the Greek style - and ironically its one of three highly themed coasters (as much as Cedar Fair can theme one))

Screamin Eagle - which is an inverted coaster that sports a patriotic color scheme.

The Comet - an intense rocket coaster that takes riders through the woods and old log buildings.

American Outlaw - an awesome GCI woodie that twists and turns its riders without letting up.

thats really what NEEDS a logo, the rest of the coasters don't really need one or if anything i can do them myself. i'd just like a nice one for those 4 really.

I plan on releasing this as well for Spotlight hopefully. try and become the first realistic park as well as RCT3 to deserve the Spotlight.
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    well i'm very close to finishing the park, and while i'm filling in the last large bit of land, and begin hiring and training workers.

I'm leaving the last two major coasters up to you guys. I've got a list of possible coasters for the park.

B&M Dive Machine
    B&M Stand-Up
    Mine Train
    A Custom Wild Mouse
    A Gerstluer Euro-Fighter (highly themed one)
    Bobsled
    Tilt Coaster
    B&M Flyer
    Vekoma Flyer
    Vekoma Bike Coaster
    or
    Arrow 4 Dimensional

so yeah... what would u like to see?

I'm personally leaning towards a Euro-Fighter and a B&M Dive Machine, but like i said i'm allowing the rest of you decide - u know to make it fun. give a name and such.

the theme is Frontier theme like that you'd see at Cedar Point.

Edited by TheGuardian, 08 September 2007 - 12:14 AM.

• disneylhand%s's Photo
    Then choose between the Euro-Fighter and B&M Dive Machine.

It's your park, remember.

-disneylhand
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    well no pics or anything but the park is 95% near done.

and yeah Disneylandhand i i decided to do what i wanted it, but it turned out to not be a B&M dive or Euro-Fighter lol.

decided to go with a Vekoma Tilt Coaster called Crazy Horse, and trust me your gonna love it..

and a Mine Train family ride called Cannonball Express.

I got 4 areas besides the general park.

1. Camp Snoopy
    2. Pioneer Trail
    3. Boon Town
    4. Xtreme City

I'll be doing a video of each section, as well as each of the 12 coasters. and the park itself.

It'll be video galore. and i'll release it with subfolder of the music (played in the park) and photos (for the ride logos)

I've been doing the ride logos myself. basically snagging pics and then putting my fonts alongside it.

so it'll be soon. at the latest it'll be out this Friday.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading