Music Forum / Drum n Bass

• Marshy%s's Photo
    Hey, just wondering if there are any DnB fans out there. I know a few of you have posted topics n stuff on it, so what are your fave dnb artists at the moment?

I've recently been listening to TC, Andy C and T-Power.

Been watching some of the awesome Pendulum live videos too...speaking of Pendulum, has anyone heard the new single, Granite?
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    *raises hand*

..but being in the states and not 21 kind of limits my access... I'm really not even aware of the scene at all.
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    :crickets:

I'll click over to the AOL DnB station occasionally for a change of pace but I only listen to about 5-10 minutes before I switch back to Classic Metal.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Death From Above 1979. They have a drummer, and a bassist. They are awesome.
  • catachresistant%s's Photo
    Was that a joke post Steve.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    What about Om they are also just a drum and a bass.
  • Steve%s's Photo

Was that a joke post Steve.

you will never know.
  • bl665%s's Photo
    me IMA drummer been doing it for five years or more .... favorite drummers anybody?
  • MachChunk 3%s's Photo

me IMA drummer been doing it for five years or more .... favorite drummers anybody?

no, drummers are stupid.
  • bl665%s's Photo
    no drummers type in pink ...
  • MachChunk 3%s's Photo

no drummers type in pink ...

I don't give a fuck
  • bl665%s's Photo
    why do you call me stupid...? u dont even no me pinky, weres your brain at?

hope u plan to take over the world :D

Edited by bl665, 19 December 2007 - 03:17 PM.

• penguinBOB%s's Photo

wrong thread
  • bl665%s's Photo

wrong thread

WOW! You guys have way to much time on your hands to care about that. I asked a simple question and I get negativity. One post is in the wrong thread. Hey I'm not god neither are you get over it. I can do as I please. You should tell MR. "pinky" he's in the wrong Fcuking thread to. If he wants to talk shit He needs to go to shit pile. Want me to direct him? Or can you find it by yourself? This is by far the most ironic RCT site there is. You criticize a person on something he said. Get a fucking job. Or get laid either one. Or tell both people to go to the right thread you dumbass! I feel sorry for you guys. It's a shame.
    Did I really just read all that or am I hallucinating.
    Can someone confirm.
  • bl665%s's Photo
    Proved my point...thank you lol
  • Carl%s's Photo
    I think the point is that this topic is about Drum n Bass, a type of dance/techno/electronic music. And I think you are talking about regular drumming, or possibly Drum Corps, which is completely unrelated, and has a separate topic here. Now I don't know the first thing about either, but I do know that this whole fight was for nothing.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    now kids, what have we learned?

"Keep MachChunk away from the newbs!"

that's right, kiddos!
    Speak for yourself.
    I think that guy's outburst is the best thing this subforum has ever seen.
    Not so much a post as.
    A psychedelic experience.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

WOW! You guys have way to much time on your hands to care about that. I asked a simple question and I get negativity. One post is in the wrong thread. Hey I'm not god neither are you get over it. I can do as I please. You should tell MR. "pinky" he's in the wrong Fcuking thread to. If he wants to talk shit He needs to go to shit pile. Want me to direct him? Or can you find it by yourself? This is by far the most ironic RCT site there is. You criticize a person on something he said. Get a fucking job. Or get laid either one. Or tell both people to go to the right thread you dumbass! I feel sorry for you guys. It's a shame.

badass itt

u guys just need to get off ur comps. and get laid or sumthin

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading