Fiesta! / The Eldritch Vale

• Xcoaster%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    Posted Image

I'm very slowing getting work done on it. You can expect a release around the time the stars align.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    From what I can see it looks very interesting.

Especially the coaster in the bottom right corner, I didnt notice it at first.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    is this based on the magic book called the eldritch from the shannara serie of terry brooks ?
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    ^No it's based on H.P. Lovecrafts novels I think.

From what I see this still looks awesome and I can't wait for a release, as I'm reading the books myself!

"MFG"
  • Sulakke%s's Photo
    Looks great, as always! :D
  • Fr3ak%s's Photo
    Everything looks awesome.
    I'm just not sure about the brigth blue and red in the middle.
    Hope that they're fitting into where ever they are.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    everything looks so evil, and that makes it awesome. please finish this.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Indeed evil. Good atmosphere!
  • Milo%s's Photo
    looks nice, I loke the look of that suspended ride in the bottom right corner. Hope to see you finish... maybe... pleeease?
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    Louis - Yeah, that's my third or fourth iteration of "The Haunter of the Dark," this time with an elevator lift, flying buttresses, and 2 car trains (1 car was boring).
    Levis - No, 5dave got it right. Although your book sounds similar to the Necronomicon (also the name of the wooden coaster - evil magic books were a big thing with HPL). I wonder if they're related?
    5dave - Yeah, I'm pretty much building it for you at the moment, since it's such an unusual park theme. Though someone who's played "Eternal Darkness" might get it too.
    Sulakke - Thanks
    Fr3ak - Do you mean the carousel, or the pink and blue topple tower? The carousel (currently, ugh, "'The Crawling Chaos'el") is a test I did for the 'Dreamlands' section, which covers HPL's fantasy writing, so it's a somewhat more cheerful section. The topple tower ("The Music of Erich Zann") I'm just trying to make stand out more, and pink and blue were the first bizarre colors that came to mind. That might change.
    zodiac, Liampie - Thanks. For a while it was just sort of 'boring New England.' A lot of my current work is going into eviling it up.
    Milo - Thanks. Maybe.

I'll put up something new in a bit.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    I dont think they are related. the one I was refering to was a corrupting book which was used by many "evil guys" before they found it. it gave the reader possesion of great power but at the cost that the book controlled you if your mind was to weak and else it would try to corrupt you (kinda like the ring in Lotr).

btw I really like the black/grey screen in the center :) .
  • Fr3ak%s's Photo
    I were refering to both.
    The carousel and the tower :p
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    Kind of late to the party, I was off at Magic Mountain today. Anyways, here's some recent stuff:

More of the main street of the park. The yellow building has The Shunned House darkride:
    Posted Image

A bit of the darkride section from my previously posted coaster:
    Posted Image
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Always good to see you building...
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Not liking the bridge, loving everything else.
  • trav%s's Photo
    Your architecture has never really interested me as it's always rather simple and not really up to the standards of the game as it is currently. However, it's your ability to make a theme immersive through the little details and the complicated 'structures' other than architecture you always include. This looks to be very much the same.
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    I agree with trav.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    the little statue looks bad ass :D
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Your work is just so awesome... those glitchy windows are not, so...

Posted Image

Download

Now kindly reply to my emails on Logos and give me lots of great ideas for science shit :p
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo

Your work is just so awesome... those glitchy windows are not, so...

Posted Image

Download

Now kindly reply to my emails on Logos and give me lots of great ideas for science shit :p

I like the current windows, it has them staggered like they are in real life. That's how you open them right?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading