Related Games / PARAGLIDER: A Timeless Adventure :: Coming Summer 2009

• coasterdude5%s's Photo
    This summer CD5Productions invites you to travel on their biggest adventure to date.

An adventure that will take you places... an adventure that will show you the wonders of the world... an adventure through time... a life-changing, life-saving, breath-taking adventure...

Never have I worked harder or longer to bring you such a majestic film filled with courage, discovery, friendship, love, and redemption.

So journey with me as I take you on the adventure of a lifetime.

Coming this summer.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by coasterdude5, 13 June 2009 - 11:41 PM.

• Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    Looks very interesting. Looking forward to it. Your movies are always interesting and well put together.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Paraglider
    A Timeless Adventure

CD5Productions invites you to fly this summer on the epic tale of Paraglider. When Owen Richardson is told he has only a month to live, he is offered the adventure of a lifetime, that will in turn save those he loves. A story of courage and of redemption Paraglider is sure to warm the hearts of all. With beautiful settings like San Francisco and New Orleans, Owen's adventure takes him across the country, meeting new people and helping him to realize his meaning in life.

"We're going for a happy story here. You'll see less disasters and more beautiful scenes. You'll see more dialogue and more minor characters."

Paraglider has been in planning since 2008 with work beginning in May of 2009. Principal photography began later that month.

For the first time, CD5Productions is holding an open casting call for a major voice role in the movie. See below for more information:

Posted Image

Check back for more on this new film from CD5Productions.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Haha, that's a great idea =D
    I just participated ;)
  • Alpengeistfan1%s's Photo
    That island looks amazing! I like your logo, did you design it yourself?
  • 6000000flags%s's Photo
    I love this idea and have no doubt that you will pull it off. At first this seemed like a tech demo for the ctr, but it's a great story now. I'm too young to be the wizard, but if you need my (nearing nonexistent) voice talent post a casting call and I'll oblige.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Nice landscaping, is it CFR or CTR?
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    ^ It's a RCT3 Movie.

Paraglider Character Bio

Posted Image

Charles Browning
    Charles Browning has become engulfed in the underground drug trafficking business in New York City. He stays held up in his condominium, always weary of the mob that is watching his every move. After a deal falls through, Charles is driven to the edge of sanity when he fires a gun at his door after hearing a knock. His life is about to change forever.

I AM STILL LOOKING FOR A VOICE TALENT! THE DATE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO JUNE 20th.

Posted Image

Edited by coasterdude5, 13 June 2009 - 11:51 PM.

• Louis!%s's Photo

Posted Image

This is the only thing that makes me want to play RCT3, the foliage. You can create such beautiful foliage with RCT3, one of the only things I see that is better than RCT2.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Hey guys I apologize for the lack of updates lately. Work is picking up steadily, but I'm not sure if I will be releasing it this summer, I might wait until after my Halloween project (Project Moonshine - more details soon) so that they aren't released too close together.

The basic plot of the movie is a man who is given one month to live... and is given the journey of a lifetime as he travels across the country on a Paraglider with his wife. He soon learns that he is travelling between to parallel universes and that the people he impacts on his journey could greatly alter the future.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    I think you guys are really gonna like this - it's coming together quite well.

Expect the official trailer to be released in the coming days. I am not setting a release date quite yet but it look for it to premier any time from late August to the middle of September.

Here are a few stills from the editing room:

As Charles rots away in his jail cell after shooting a man, someone appears in the cell adjacent to his.

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Haha, this is great!

When I saw this I remembered seeing someone else using the Sims 2 to make the Harry Potter books into computergame-movies on youtube.
    I think it's a nice way of using a computergame for another purpose.

Looking forward to the trailer,

SF
  • Alpengeistfan1%s's Photo
    In the second screen on the beach, what are those two shadows from?
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    ^ I didn't even notice that - good eye! They're the shadows of the track the paragliders are riding on. The track was made invisible but the shadows still show, I should've turned the shadows off.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Posted Image

PARAGLIDER TRAILER

watch on youtube: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HlbTCYfqh-M
  • Lowenaldo%s's Photo
    wow, looks really good :D
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    Great work, that video was fantastic. I'm really looking forward to the release. :)
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I just saw this -- pretty cool stuff. I know other people are making RCT3 movies but I've never really looked into it. This looks pretty advanced. Nice imagery, nice voice acting. Did you write the music in the trailer or did you get it from somewhere?
  • LDW%s's Photo
    This is truly amazing, I can't wait for the release!

Edited by LDW, 13 August 2009 - 12:25 PM.

• gir%s's Photo
    Epic trailer, I honestly can't wait for this.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading