Theme Park Discussion / Your last coaster?

• nin%s's Photo
    Thought I saw this here, guess it was some other board.

Thunderhead - Dollywood
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    Manta - Sea World Orlando
    :]]]
  • gir%s's Photo
    Sad that it goes back at least 1.5 years I think, but it was El Toro.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Possessed- Dorney Park
    -JDP
  • Cornshot%s's Photo
    Time Warp - Canada's Wonderland
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    The Viper @ Six Flags Great America
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    Phantom's Revenge at Kennywood's Phantom Fright Nights
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    Apollo's Chariot, I think.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    python @ efteling :)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Nemesis Inferno - Thorpe Park Fright Night
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    Blue Fire Megacoaster
    Europapark
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    Black Mamba - Phantasialand
  • Cena%s's Photo

python @ efteling :)

Now I think of it, it could be mine too, last park was the Efteling I did. So it could be De Vliegende Hollander or the Python. (Pegasus was already closed then).
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Falcon, Duinrell.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

Now I think of it, it could be mine too, last park was the Efteling I did. So it could be De Vliegende Hollander or the Python. (Pegasus was already closed then).

Now that you say that... I must say it's Vogelrok.

I had to wait a long time for the Vliegende Hollander, but you didn't have to wait at all for Python so we did that one a few times. Then we went around the back of the park and hit Vogelrok. (It's apparantly a really good ride if you don't expect it to be a rollercoaster haha)

Pegasus was also closed when I was there.. what happened?

I still really like the Efteling, very nostalgic experience! And hell, the park is absolutely, amazingly beautiful!

Same goes for Duinrel. I hit Tikibad a while back, I don't think I saw this Falcon coaster haha. Can you still sneak in for free? I've never done it before, but I know it used to be possible (no tikibad, then, obviously..).

Funny, all these Dutch people here now.. there never used to be many Dutch people around at NE. I think it used to be me and roboparks.. and that's it >_<.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Now that you say that... I must say it's Vogelrok.

I had to wait a long time for the Vliegende Hollander, but you didn't have to wait at all for Python so we did that one a few times. Then we went around the back of the park and hit Vogelrok. (It's apparantly a really good ride if you don't expect it to be a rollercoaster haha)

You didn't know it was a coaster? :huey:

Pegasus was also closed when I was there.. what happened?

I don't know I exactly, I think it was something with the inspection. A few weeks after Pegasus closed, the Efteling presented their plans for Joris en de Draak, a dueling GCI coaster. Much better, the Pegasus was crap anyway.

Funny, all these Dutch people here now.. there never used to be many Dutch people around at NE. I think it used to be me and roboparks.. and that's it >_<.

Haha, Roboparks is Dutch? I was wondering who would become the fifth Dutch NE parkmaker, but apparently there are already five. I feel stupid. :p
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Oh, wow, it's been a while... let me think...

Georgia Scorcher @ Six Flags over Georgia, if I remember right.
  • posix%s's Photo

Black Mamba - Phantasialand

^
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I really can't recall... went to Wet-N-Wild this year, but nothing there is a coaster... Might have been Medusa @ SF:Adv, but that was like 3 years ago, damn I need to get out to themeparks more, lol.
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Höllenblitz at the Oktoberfest.
    That was a really cool ride!

"MFG"

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading