Blaze Battle / BBT - K0NG vs Luketh

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Please post your battles here. After both are posted a poll will be added and they will be voted on over the weekend. Most votes after then wins. If there is a tie the vote will stay open until another vote is cast.

Also remember:

- No posting until BOTH battles are posted. Feedback can wait till after both are up and if it is posted before then it will be deleted.
    - Battles must be between 15-20 lines long. No more, no less.
    - Voting will start once both battles are posted.
    - Winner moves on to the semi-finals where they will face the winner of the rk_ vs trav match-up.

Deadline to post battles is Friday July 16th at 11:59 PM EST.

Failure to post prior to the deadline will result in disqualification from the tournament.

Good luck.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Let’s see, I got Wolfeth.. is it Lukeman? now I’m confused.
    Should I diss a geriatric or a pre-pube high school dude?
    It really doesn’t matter, I don’t give a fuck who you are
    A senile motherfucker or a pop-warner supastar
    either way it’s a DISgrace, this so-called blaze bat-tle
    cuz this aint RCTSpace, don’t get all butt hurt an go tattle
    Maybe I’ll just shoot at both ends of the spectrum
    cuz both of you are only pullin verse from yer rectum (rectum? I nearly KILLED the motherfucker)
    every time you draw my name I see ya just have to back off
    instead you hit the bathroom, grab yer weenie and jack off
    I ain’t gonna back off just because of yer lack of
    weak assed lines that never rhyme that you can’t even keep track of
    I was gonna let ya lead off, let ya get in the first shot
    a chance to dry your eyes and even wipe off the lip snot
    I’m sure ya got game (not) but here’s a new lesson taught…
    lettin me go first, it only tightens the slipknot
    idolize me, fantasize..but first ya better realize
    I traumatize ya kid because I’m K0NG and I’m supersized

Thank you, drive through….
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    I'm assuming this to be exactly what I expected...Wolfeth just forfeiting like usual. So I'm glad I didn't spend more than 10 minutes rhyming whatever came to my head after getting a reminder from Kumba. Looks like rk_ got the same shit. All I have to say is...
    rk_, you'd best step ya shit up a few notches next round. Because I'm gonna spend more than 10 minutes on you. And you're gonna be walkin' funny afterward. But it's all good....I need a new bitch.
  • Wolfman%s's Photo
    Luketh was on vacation. And didn't have a PC to go online.
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    Then why did he sign up? Vacations don't typically appear without prior knowledge.
  • Wolfman%s's Photo
    All he said was that this trip came from out of the blue. Unexpected. But don't take my word for it...
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    You realize we cannot view the post you linked us to because it's on a completely different site. Trip and vacation are somewhat different.
  • Wolfman%s's Photo
    To quote the post you can't see...

Urgh.. unexpected invitation to a vacation, sorry.

DAMN I didn't get to rap him back!! I totally forgot!!!

• Maverick%s's Photo
    He could have posted that here.
  • Wolfman%s's Photo
    Anything keeping you from sending him a PM?
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    Why would I?
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Not that it matters because this is all said and done...but, the link worked for me and I couldn't find that "quote" anywhere on the site. Oh, what tangled webs we weave.....

How about we all let it go and move on?
  • Wolfman%s's Photo
    Again, PM Luketh.

But think about this... A default win, is a hallow victory. It's like being the only entry recieved in a compo. Sure you win. I won't argue that. But there was nobody competing against you. You cirtainatly can't brag about it. You can't say you whupped Luketh's butt. Because Luketh never entered. He wasn't even in the same playground.

You may as well have been rappin' in front of a mirror. The usual audience of one.

Congratulations on your seriously easy win. :rolleyes:
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

Again, PM Luketh.

But think about this... A default win, is a hallow victory. It's like being the only entry recieved in a compo. Sure you win. I won't argue that. But there was nobody competing against you. You cirtainatly can't brag about it. You can't say you whupped Luketh's butt. Because Luketh never entered. He wasn't even in the same playground.

You may as well have been rappin' in front of a mirror. The usual audience of one.

Congratulations on your seriously easy win. :rolleyes:

...I suppose you'd have a point if your friend hadn't entered a contest and bailed on his commitment. As it stands, Luketh looks pretty lame for forfeiting, and you look worse for defending him for it.
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    You guys really should chill. It's a rap battle over the internet. Stop taking the rivalry so seriously. Life happens sometimes. There's not much you can do about these kind of things.
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    Rap battle over the internet on a ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON fansite. :party:
  • Wolfman%s's Photo
    MA:
    If sticking up for him means that I just popped in to say he was gone at the time and couldn't make the commitment, then yeah, I'm sticking up for him. However "Bailed" is a choice that he made. Not me. Don't fucking shoot the goddammed messenger!

He has more of a commitment to his family than he does with this forum. So get bent. Or figure out what you think are the more important "priorities" are...

A surprise vacation with family.

OR...

A lame rap contest pitted against one of the biggest foulmouthed blowhards of hot air on the forum. All because you're "committed" to do so. I'm sure if given the choice, anyone would of done what Luketh did.

And now that he's missed the deadline, it's all but too easy for people to give him the stinky end of the shit stick. What kind of people are you? So easy to assume the worst about people without even bothering to go and PM Luketh for the reason yourself.

That's lazy, pathetic, and downright rude. And I don't appreciate it one bit being called a bad person for sticking up for him. Because I'll stick up for him a million times over. Can you say that aout anyone you know on the forums?

I see I'm wasting my time here.
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say most Danimation members would stick up for me. :mantis:

I didn't think it was such a big deal. I simply asked why he signed up if he was going on vacation. Unless it was a family emergency, typically a "vacation" has a plan before it happens, hence why I asked. And if he did post on that other site, it only has like 2 registered members... He easily could have mentioned it here as well.

You really don't have to get all bent out of shape over it. K0NG is a dick but they say "you are what you eat" so just let him be... ;)
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

MA:
    If sticking up for him means that I just popped in to say he was gone at the time and couldn't make the commitment, then yeah, I'm sticking up for him. However "Bailed" is a choice that he made. Not me. Don't fucking shoot the goddammed messenger!

He has more of a commitment to his family than he does with this forum. So get bent. Or figure out what you think are the more important "priorities" are...

A surprise vacation with family.

OR...

A lame rap contest pitted against one of the biggest foulmouthed blowhards of hot air on the forum. All because you're "committed" to do so. I'm sure if given the choice, anyone would of done what Luketh did.

And now that he's missed the deadline, it's all but too easy for people to give him the stinky end of the shit stick. What kind of people are you? So easy to assume the worst about people without even bothering to go and PM Luketh for the reason yourself.

That's lazy, pathetic, and downright rude. And I don't appreciate it one bit being called a bad person for sticking up for him. Because I'll stick up for him a million times over. Can you say that aout anyone you know on the forums?

I see I'm wasting my time here.

You're wasting your time here because you've proved that you have nothing to say. Stop talking in circles. Would you like to support your friend, or wouldn't you? We can continue from there.

Either way, I don't really care much about this contest. I just think you're making a fool of yourself, especially since you came in this thread only to support Luketh and slag KONG, and having done both, are trying to convince me that you are doing neither.
  • Wolfman%s's Photo

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say most Danimation members would stick up for me. :mantis:

I didn't think it was such a big deal. I simply asked why he signed up if he was going on vacation. Unless it was a family emergency, typically a "vacation" has a plan before it happens, hence why I asked. And if he did post on that other site, it only has like 2 registered members... He easily could have mentioned it here as well.

You really don't have to get all bent out of shape over it. K0NG is a dick but they say "you are what you eat" so just let him be... ;)

Guys, listen to yourselves... What a ball of confusion.

MA... This does not concern you. Please butt out. you're not helping matters one bit.

Maverick... Luketh is a juvenile in HighSchool. He has to do what his parents tell him to do. So if they say "We're going on a surprise vacation!" you go on a surprise vacation. You don't tell your parents that you gotta stay home and submit a rap for a meaningless contest on a forum.

K0NG... you really got to think about who's reading what you put into words. I don't like saying this but most of the time, you come across as a pissed off drunken sailor. And you know that there are kids like Luketh around. But you go on and talk trash like that? And rap lyrics like those? As long as your happy, and that you can get away with it, is all that matters.

If that's what you think is cool, then if I were you, I wouldn't be surprised when people trash me every time I turn around. You exibit that you don't care for anyone, and that's what you get. People who don't care about you. You pretty much brought this upon yourself. No sense blaming anyone else, or getting upset. Because, nobody cares.

Don't blame me for hating you. You've given me too many reasons NOT to give you an ounce of respect. You talk about a truce, then you do crap like this, and contribute to the delinquency of minors, and you can't understand why people hate you so much. You got the truce. But that will never make me your friend. I can't respect someone I can't stand.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading