Music Forum / Free Hip Hop

• highroll3r%s's Photo
    I havnt seen a topic like this here so im introducing something new.

Simple as the title states. If anyone here wants a beat to spit on, mainly hip hop, just let me know and ill give you one to meet your needs. Ive got alot of waste stock to rid of as ive nearly complete my first album.

Another thing i could also do is make music for rct if you want. Any type of atmospheric sounds are possible.
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    It'd be awesome if you could send me some of your beats! Thanks a lot in advance!
  • JDP%s's Photo
    dude im dying for beats. do they come with hooks or is that asking for too much?
    -JDP
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    ^isn't that 'bait' ? :S

on: can't you post some of your beats / songs off your album ? I wanna listen to them
  • rK_%s's Photo
    you use vinyl/samples? Ive been making beats for almost 10 years now, id like to hear what you got!
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I make beats as well.

Example
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    ^I'm surprised that you didn't post 'kaarsvet' again :p
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    emails then.....
  • Liampie%s's Photo

^I'm surprised that you didn't post 'kaarsvet' again :p

This IS Kaarsvet!. A small part of the second upcoming version, more precisely. The working title is 'Global Candle Wax' and it's more like a medley with several themes and lyrics being sung in different languages.
  • inVersed%s's Photo

dude im dying for beats. do they come with hooks or is that asking for too much?
    -JDP

Dude have you ever been to soundclick.com? They have a shit ton of instrumentals, some with hooks. And most are free.

Why the hell have I not done anything with any of these NE produces?
  • rK_%s's Photo
    inversed knows what hes talking about, soundclick is the mecca for mainstream type beats and like %80 of whats up is free.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    http://snd.sc/i9F3Ip
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    @Liampie, I meant the youtube vid.. I can't wait for the new song !

@highroll3r, is that you rapping? You might want to turn the voice volume a bit up because the beat kinda overdid you. I like the simplicity of the beat though, it'd make you focus all on the voice but that one's a bit low volumed.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    Im at the start, i only did a little intro rap for my m8. Hes to quiet i think for the remaining 3 1/4s of the song. I made the beat though. Were going to do it again anyway.
  • JDP%s's Photo

Dude have you ever been to soundclick.com? They have a shit ton of instrumentals, some with hooks. And most are free.

Why the hell have I not done anything with any of these NE produces?

yeah dude my boy showed me a few hot tracks for that site. i just would love to see what people have on this site.

heres a track i released last year. lots of room for improvement but youll get the feel for my style. Satans Advocate
    -JDP
  • rK_%s's Photo
    fresh shit JDP and highroll3r!

http://www.myspace.com/rackkilz

this is old shit, just got a new laptop last week and havnt uploaded all the beats, but heres the newest one.

http://rackkilz.band.../track/anomalie
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    JDP that's actually really good !

rK, that's a really nice beat.
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    I've made a few beats on my keyboard(Yamaha). They aren't that great though, and I don't know how to go about uploading them. All the beats I've heard on here aren't too shabby.
  • rK_%s's Photo
    if you keyboard has a midi in/out you can use it on nearly any software for music production. From there you should be able to import your files from the keyboard into the software.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Wow, JDP your a much better recorded rapper than a blaze battler....

Highroll3r, real solid track too... it reminded me of some really grimey European rap. Like Aggro Berlin out of Germany.

rK_ I am still really impressed with your productions... we need to collab. Do you have any "feel good" kanye west/mac miller style beats?

Heres my mixtape that I released last thursday The American Dream... I posted it in a topic but i think it went unnoticed. Its a lot more mainstream than JDP and Highroll3r, but it has some deep songs on it toward then and i think it turned out well

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading