Theme Park Discussion / six flags new orleans

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    http://www.lovethese...rleans-75-pics/
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Beautiful.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Those pics make me want to play "carnival" on MW2. I love them.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    awesome.
    -JDP
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Sammy, you reddit, don't you? :D
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Gimme some Airsoft guns, please.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I actually laughed at some of those graffiti.
    It's really sad but those pics looked so good in many ways!
  • musicman%s's Photo
    Am I the only person looking through these pictures and not seeing much actual hurricane damage and more just general decay?
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    I swear,if I had a million bucks I'd buy it, I'd Add a GCI, B&M Flyer,a Launched Eurofighter and pretty soon the park will be returned to its former glory.....if only...
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    ^you'll need more than a million bucks for that I think.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I know it's location is pretty rubbish, like it wasn't doing too well before the hurricane hit etc, and can be easily flooded etc if something else happens, but it really could be salvaged with a bit of TLC.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Meh, I kinda like it how it is, Louis.

@musicman, it's been a good 6 years since the flood. I'd imagine most of that damage has been swept away a good bit.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Oh yeah there certainly is some magic to it as it is, i've always loved SF:NO. I just think it would be nice if someone were to put some love and attention into it.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    I believe the park should stay how it is and turn it into a paint ball mecca.

@musicman - With that amount of water flooding the buildings, there is an abundance of mold throughout the park.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Will try to get in there next month when we drive through...
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    is anyone able to enter it now ? isn't that dangerous?
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    I'm gonna head there at some point next year and will take my camera. That park captures me in a way no other has in a while.
  • rK_%s's Photo
    its eerily beautiful, thanks for sharing.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I think a lot of what's still there can be salvaged easyly and should be done, I mean there's a freakin B&M invert that isn't being used send it to belgium we need one...
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    If I remember correctly the B&M has been relocated to Six Flags Fiesta Texas.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading