Fiesta! / Fiesta Gras

• robbie92%s's Photo
    Hey all!

This is my start for a lightly-themed park based in New Orleans, kinda like a Jazzland. However, rather than being purchased by Six Flags, this park is acquired by Cedar Fair and goes on to survive the hurricane. Enjoy, and remember... Laissez les bons temps roulez!!!

Posted Image
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    It looks great, but it's also just another entrance of a park that you'll abandon next week.
  • RamSam12%s's Photo
    Use the corner and diagonal versions of Kumba's corrugated roofs instead of what you have now, and it will all be good. No complaints other than that.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    I don't care if you finish it because it looks fantastic

You seem to build like me robbie.If i was making this id imagine I was stood in a place near the red marker then build what i could see. Only to have trouble filling in the behind and connecting areas.
    Attached File  Untitled-1.jpg (432.41KB)
    downloads: 120
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    yeah, very very nice entrance, but finish it!!!
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    This is gorgeous, as I've come to expect. Please finish it! I love the color variety and the simple, refined structures that hold a lot of detail when you look closer. Can't wait to see this develop.
  • Bolliger & Mabillard%s's Photo
    OMG. This is awesome.
    :) Trust me, finish this and I approve.
    Can't wait to see some more!
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    It's so good to the point where it's incredibly depressing...god damn......god..damn!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    jesus, your screens make me want to use quite inappropriate language. but I'll restrain myself. good work, then.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Blown me away! Hope to see it finished...
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Just finish Muskoska Grove!!
  • Luigi%s's Photo
    Great stuff. I really do hope you can finish it.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Great stuff as always robbie. I still owe you some comments on Six Flags Santa Fe. One of these days...
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Yes! Ever since SFSF I have wanted you to do a Cedar Fair park. I hope this is on the same scale as SFSF
  • xJur%s's Photo
    Damn I love this, Colours go very well together!
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    I Love it yes but i cant help but agree with Liam here :p
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    You know, they said the same thing about SFSF's entrance... :p
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Here's an overview of an in-progress design that should be finished within the next couple of weeks.

Posted Image
  • XCars%s's Photo
    Do I see Phoenix inspiration there? It looks promising.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Looks finishable. :D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading