(Archive) Advertising District / Forrest Hall Amusement park

• ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    A park i will be working on in the next few week's :) Un-finished
    Posted Image
    Just the first screen of many i will update in the next few day's
  • MeMeMe%s's Photo
    No apostrophe in services.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    I can see how you have just started it and I know the screen is not finished, but I see alot of potential here. A few things I would do would be 1. Add footers to the wooden coaster, you'll be amazed how something so tiny to can really make a difference. 2. Use some other trees to broaden the foliage and add some fences around the coaster. Keep up the good work and keep improving on your skills man.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Yeah, this is looking quite nice. N_O brings up some good points. Try to make the foliage in the middle of the road more regular and artificial rather than use the thick grass.
    Thank's a lot i will try to incorporate your suggestion's in this park, I hope in the next few day's i will have more to show you :)
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    I really like the look of the white wooden coaster, something about whitewashed woodies man. The layout looks pretty solid from this angle, good lookin PTC. Defintely throw some footers in there and spruce up the foliage, go for a natural look.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Not enough to comment on park-wise. But, the apostrophe thing...I'm not going to get into an English lesson here, but you don't have to add an apostrophe when pluralizing (which seems to be your biggest faux-pas). No suggestion's, roadway's or drink's. Just straight up suggestions, roadways and drinks. Unless you're saying "the suggestion is" or "the drink is" and shit like that.

And heed the advice you've been given so far...it's all good.
    Thanks for the english lesson 'Mr' Kong :lol: tdub96: The layout is not even finished yet :) .... PTC ?, I will look for the footer's but i dont think i have it in the scenery but i'll do my best
  • RCTMASTA%s's Photo

.... PTC ?,

Philadelphia Toboggan Company, which has since been reformed in 1991 into a coaster car manufacturer and refurbisher, namely, Philadelphia Toboggan Coasters.

And I'm reasonably sure that the footers are just deco blocks, correct me if I'm wrong.
    Not really much I can say, other than what N2O already pointed out.
    Keep working at it, I definitely see potential. :nod:
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    stop abusing apostrophes. if can't get them right, don't do them at all.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Thats actual a lot better than I expected.
    Another screen :
    Posted Image

Un-finished obvcourse, Added footer's to the coaster .. the station is a bit to red so any suggestions on colour or archy ?. Added a Enterprise called 'Cyclone' & a drop tower called 'Drop Zone, The building at the very bottom of the screen will be a burger king.

This park is small but im hoping to add another coaster and a couple of flat ride's hopefully .. I am busy the rest of this week so this weekend or next week sometime for the next update
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    god damn it make the apostrophes stop.
    Seriously sammy^^^ ? The apostrophes clearly do not effect your reading abilities. If you dont have anything to say about the park please refrain from commenting about "apostrophes" This is not an apostrophes thread :rolleyes:
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    lOl what
  • verti%s's Photo
    Seem''''''s pretty bland. Need''s some more realistic more detail'''''s, I think.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Looks nice for what a seven-year old has built.

Seem''''''s pretty bland. Need''s some more realistic more detail'''''s, I think.

Your Not Funny ;)
  • verti%s's Photo
    I wa''''''s seriou''''s.
  • Cena%s's Photo

Your Not Funny ;)

But I am. So everything is good again.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading