Fiesta! / Busch Gardens Fiesta

• robbie92%s's Photo

Posted Image

Unfinished, but whatever. Here's a shot of Jagganath, the invert in the Indian area, going past Kipling's, a cafe based on Rudyard Kipling's childhood home in India.

• highroll3r%s's Photo
    theres not much to comment on really. i dare say though that this doesnt look like your work as its not mindblowing. jagganath looks cool. only thing i dont like is the bank and the monorail track, it just looks too unnatrual.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    Love it man, the flow of the coaster is amazing. Everything looks great.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    Beautiful. Most definitely one of my most anticipated parks.
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    WOW that's what i want xD
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Im thinking that monorail is overused and unnecsary, you can get the same effect without it but better.
    Sparingly is nice but not every curve needs monorail...
  • xJur%s's Photo
    Why does everything you build looks amazing?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    You can do a better shoreline. :)
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    coasterflow is amazing but I agree the monorail is a little overused...
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    this burrito is delish
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    Haha, Jagganath

Anyways, I think it looks great, I can see everyone's gripe about the monorail use, but I think it looks great either way. I like the references to Kipling considering it is an Asian area. Definitely a different take from the generic Asian stuff we see, and certainly something Busch Gardens would do.

I also spy some steep Kumba rooves, are those available now?
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    You're definitely using the monorail track too much, everything else looks great. Are you going to build ghats too?
  • nin%s's Photo
    Watching the development of this screen overtime seemed to convince me that you never had a clear idea of what you wanted. You knew a theme, you knew a coaster, but you never seemed to know how to put the two together.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    The water-line looks ugly as hell with that monorail being there. I have never seen such thing in reallife. And thats is coming from someone of the Netherlands, a country which is famous for its battle against the water. I think you should remove it and come up with a different solution there Robbie. The coaster layout itself is good, but as nin said. The theming and coaster don't work together that well.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Lovin the Pyrenees influence. The ride looks phenominal, but the area behind the restaurant doesn't seem theme enough for a Busch park.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    I've never been so aroused by RCT.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    I think I'm the minority here when I say it's not your best work I've ever seen. Don't get me wrong, it's still better than a good portion of the stuff here these days, but from you I expected to be more 'wow-ed' than this.
  • FredD%s's Photo

The water-line looks ugly as hell with that monorail being there. I have never seen such thing in reallife. And thats is coming from someone of the Netherlands, a country which is famous for its battle against the water.

Posted Image

That's what he wanted to build with the monorail on the waterline. I don't think it's unrealistic or ugly, don't change it Robbie. I really like that screen, but I would change the colors of the coaster train, doesn't really match the colors of the coaster track and environment.
  • Brent%s's Photo

The water-line looks ugly as hell with that monorail being there. I have never seen such thing in reallife. And thats is coming from someone of the Netherlands, a country which is famous for its battle against the water. I think you should remove it and come up with a different solution there Robbie. The coaster layout itself is good, but as nin said. The theming and coaster don't work together that well.

Yeah, who puts up walls next to water? I like the waterline like my ladies, all natural.

That was sarcasm, and maybe you're just not looking at the right bodies of water in parks Cena.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Thanks for the comments everyone! In regards to monorail use, this right here is probably the highest concentration of it in the park at the moment, and the only part I can see as even a bit excessive is the shoreline. However, FredD got it right in regards to the intention. That area is meant to be manmade, dredged from a more swampy area, so the concrete indicates that.

I am glad I'm getting comments on this though, since this area is more than likely going to undergo an overhaul of some sort.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading