Fiesta! / Parque Warner

• Fisch%s's Photo
    I said this would go into the AD but it never did so this is the perfect opportunity to showcase the last build of our finals park that I touched before the deadline. After that I had a friend from the USA visiting me and I showed him Germany and the German lifestyle pretty much 24/7 so sadly I had 0 time for putting in any more effort into the park.

This is actually not the only park for the final I had worked on but the other one was shot down 1 month into construction...admittedly it was only at like 10% anyway though.

During the construction of this park nin and me basically never agreed on anything which is even before having too little time the reason why it didn't get finished in my opinion. It was my worst rct experience ever basically and that has also led to me completely dropping this after H2H was over.

areas

Spanish entrance...its from my finals park that nin shot down but we didnt wanna redo the entrance so we kept it and decided to locate the Warner Bros Park in Spain.

Burbank Main Street...with the fire dept I built which later got redone for whatever reason

China Town...without the railway which in my opinion takes the focus away from what should be a completely crowded street

Looney Tunes

Pokemon

Wild West Area nin had plans for...it was to be themed after some kind of wild west gotham comic

Minas Tirith

Inception...including what would've been one of the coolest ideas of this H2H in my opinion but we never got to it...

Hollywood

I'd love if you guys checked it out and left me your thoughts. Thank you!

Attached File  wbmw 17,1.SV6 (14.19MB)
    downloads: 62

Attached File  LCRhook.DAT (42.29KB)
    downloads: 35

Attached File  MetRjpor.DAT (230.02KB)
    downloads: 30

this version is from July 30th, I just resaved it with plug ins on August 8th so I could send it to some people. So yeah a lot of this could've probably been in the final version of the park.
  • trav%s's Photo

Inception...including what would've been one of the coolest ideas of this H2H in my opinion but we never got to it...

I truly believe this cost us the season. It would have been brilliant if pulled off well.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    screens? i can't rct
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    gimme a sec
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    Attached File  SCR900.jpg (150.24KB)
    downloads: 272
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    This would have been soooooo much better than what was relased..
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    This park would have been so epic.
    It was so sad to see you two never agreed on anything and therefore had troubles with finishing it in the end.

"MFG"
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Interesting to see how you would have done Minas Tirith. Apparently we had the same kinda idea about it, as I started Minas Tirith almost identical as what's in there!
    Anyway, pity you guys couldn't get it finished as you planned it.. The firetrucks ride looks really fun though!
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    It's a shame this stuff never got finished, but what's done is done.

The inception concept was crazy good, and should définitely be reused in another project.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Duuuuu hast gesagt, dass der Park wahrscheinlich fertiggebaut würde und man deshalb die Idee noch nicht verwenden solle! Grrrrrrr xD
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    ^I don't know German but I'd assume that roughly translates to "why the hell dont you finish this? grrrr"

this is sad.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    In a twisted kind of way, yes, that is what I said ;)
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    It says something like:

You've said that this park was probably going to get finished and for that people/you (not sure?) shouldn't give up on this idea.

right? Just checking whether it was useful to study German for 5 years at high school. XD
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Just happy I didn't call it Dutch :p
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    I had a chat with him during H2H's last weeks in which he told me about the Inception idea and that this might be finished - so the idea shouldn't be used by someone else. ;)
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    I'm a bit consfued, is the Inception thing in this download?
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    no not that specific idea.
    It never made it's way into the park because I was absent sadly.

Sorry Casimir! :D I think I still wanna do it though. I've started a new solo even though it's at like only 1%. :p
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    You know I want to work on this idea, too? ;P Maybe some kind of guest spot? Bittöööööö =D
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Really interested to know what the Inception idea would have been, and how you would have pulled off that theme in a park?

I can see why nin didn't go for this park, it's quite cartoony and suffers from having a lot of diverse themes very close to one another, something that is always hard to pull off.

That's not to say it isn't good, it is clearly very good, as you're an awesome builder, one of my favourites now. I'm just very interested to see whether you can pull together all these themes and ideas into a small park.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    On a related note - when do we finally get to see some quality Pokemon - RCT work?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading