(Archive) Advertising District / Tovervliet version 4.1

• xJur%s's Photo
    A new park of Jur? Yes. Did he ever finish something? No. Why? Because I recently recieved a new laptop, and my old laptop damaged my RCT2 badly so I didn't play. But however, a new park, a new start, and Legolord who gives me so many ideas. It may be a new park, but the only thing I got saved from my old laptop are pictures of older parks, and I'm at the moment rebuilding some things I created in the past.

TEASER - Comming in 2013

Posted Image

First zone - Cool Iceland
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    You should really have a contrast color with in that blue building.
  • xJur%s's Photo
    How do you mean?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Iets niet-blauws, want anders is het te blauw. I suggest making the bottom layer entirely of brown brick walls, providing both a contrasting colour and a solid fundament for the building.
  • xJur%s's Photo
    Dankjewel Liam!
  • xJur%s's Photo
    Is there someone who can help me with importing a few objects into the map?
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    parkdat tutorial.
  • xJur%s's Photo
    Ja alles crasht op mijn laptop haha, dus het lukt niet echt :(
  • xJur%s's Photo
    Posted Image

I changed the project's name back to Tovervliet, because almost everything that is build at the moment, is from previous projects that I never finished, the project status is 45% finished right now.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    45%? That must be a record for you. It's good news. :)
  • xJur%s's Photo
    Haha, that's indeed a record, as long as I enjoy playing, it will go faster!
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    This. Is so. Old-school.

Your style reminds me of the 2006'ish parks by Paul, Sven and the like (do you still know those?). A time that objects were still simple, building was still fun, releasing was still something you just did, and the strongest weapon you had was atmosphere.

I hope the whole park is like that screen-mashup you're showing us, 'cause that'd mean it might be one of the most fun parks we've seen in a while. :)/>
  • xJur%s's Photo
    -

Posted Image

Tovervliet wishes you a merry christmas, and a happy new year! See you in 2013.

-
  • rct2isboss%s's Photo
    beautiful
  • xJur%s's Photo
    At the moment the park is 80%, and I hope that I can finish it this summer, redoing older sections of the park because they're a bit dated. I still need 1 or 2 coaster layouts for the last section but for now just to show you how the park is doing a "before/after" picture of the entrance.

Posted Image

Posted Image

PS. Are there still people who have the "Berg en Dal" saved game from Ultimate Tycoon on RCT-Guide a few years ago, I want to finish it so bad,
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    That's a very nice little tram station.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I actually prefer the before shot.
  • Mattk48%s's Photo
    ^Me too, the before shot has way more charm. Too late now though. Colours on the tram station need to be changed in order to liven things up. Right now its pretty stale
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Very cool station. If you need help with the coaster layouts just holla at je boi.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    It went from overly brown to overly gray

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading