(Archive) Advertising District / LL Group Park

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Hello.

This park has been under construction for many many years, and is now slowly nearing completion (which is a tiny miracle). The creators remain anonymous until the park is released next year; I am just the messenger. Enjoy!

Attached Image: gpx1.PNG

Attached Image: gpx2.PNG

Attached Image: gpx4.PNG

Yes, some of this stuff is absolutely nuts. Can you guess who are behind this? Probably not because half of the team hasn't been around in ages. Try anyway. Shut up if you know the answers already.

There will be more screens in the coming weeks.

Please leave a comment!
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Colourfull.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Hell yes! This looks so good
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Looks cool. But although I don't know much about LL, the last screen just looks messy.
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    This looks like Ivo picked up LL. Probably isn't, but I can't think of many other builders that can pull of such a psychedelic build.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    I love group builds. Good stuff.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    now, that is some classic ll shit. and I'm not even invited?!? :p
  • Milo%s's Photo
    You could be. Talk to Liam about it.

Also, posix built all 3 of those screens. I win.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    1- Ashitaka
    2- PyroPenguin
    3- mantis
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    damn, the first screen looks so fabulous.
  • Jonny93%s's Photo
    Wow, thats amazing.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

This looks like Ivo picked up LL. Probably isn't, but I can't think of many other builders that can pull of such a psychedelic build.

Because you don't know many LL builders apparently! You should get LL; it's the best game for minimal stuff which you love so much. Lots of amazing parks for you to discover, and I think you'll do well yourself too.

now, that is some classic ll shit. and I'm not even invited?!? :p/>

You can't be on every map. Build on one and I'll give you access to the next. :p

1- Ashitaka
    2- PyroPenguin
    3- mantis

Nope. No offense for those who made these screens, they're great, but the guys you name are obviously even better.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    That first screen is so pretty.

Is this the same as Giari palms or another group park?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    If this was Giari Palms this would be the Giari Palms topic. This park is much older anyway; I don't know how old, but I estimate it's something like 2004.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Awesome, more LL goodness!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I'm just messing, I have no time for rct. super excited for some old LL though, awesome
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Screen two is perfect. The atmosphere is spot on and the colours work amazingly.

Screen one seems very heavy on two colours, silver and red and screen three is too random for me but still both nice.

Good luck with everyone finishing this.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Two 'new' screens! Again anonymous.

First screens shows a simple but interesting energy crisis themed area, quite experimental. Second screen shows a more traditional atmospheric dinosair theme. In a lot of ways these two areas are opposites. They do have something in common too: awesome coasters!

Attached Image: gpx6.png

Attached Image: gpx5.PNG
  • nin%s's Photo
    I love massive inverts, and being that it's a dinosaur theme makes it so much better.

Can't say that I'm a fan of the first screen though, I just don't like the mess of track everywhere.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    All that second screen needs is a primeval whirl and you may just seduce nin.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading