(Archive) Advertising District / Gallery Screens of the Week

• trav%s's Photo
    So, the first Gallery Screens of the Week is up over on the New Element Facebook page. However, this week we have included 3 weeks worth of screens (1st January - 21st January) so be sure to head on over and leave a like for your favourite! For every week after this we will only be including 3 screens a week rather than 5 screens and 3 Honorary Mentions, but it will be over a shorter period of course.

The idea of the Gallery Screens of the Week is to showcase the best screens of the week in one handy and easily accessible location. What we are looking for are large screens that we would be able to use as the Cover Photo for the Facebook page for the coming week. We will also include at least one Honorary Mention each week, an Honorary Mention is a smaller screen that showcases an idea or just a teaser screen which we believe is too good to not mention at all, although it wouldn't be included in the voting for the screen of the week.

At the end of each week I will announce the winner and replace the cover photo as previously stated, so there is some sort of benefit to doing it, and who knows, I may think of some other benefits down the road.

But overall, all I am hoping to achieve here is a little more participation on the Facebook page. If you head over there and just check the screens and leave a like, not even leaving a comment, then that will take all of maybe 3 or 4 minutes a week, and will give you handy little roundup on the past week screen-wise.

Gallery Screens Of The Week!
  • Milo%s's Photo
    It's nice to see this continued. I'm not a huge fan of Facebook but I like the use of the "like" system. I wish that could be integrated onto NE. An Ad area for screens with an upvote system would be amazing and would tie in with this community voting/earning top banner spot system really well.
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    ^Agree. (or like?) ;)

IMO a screen of the week should be more than enough for now, as we don't have that many screens every week.

"MFG"
  • Louis!%s's Photo

I wish that could be integrated onto NE.

I believe that is a feature of NE5 :p

Moved to Ad District and Pinned
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    I like this idea and like that it will be integrated into NE5! Can we join as members of the fb group though?
  • trav%s's Photo
    What do you mean join as members of the FB group?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^^It's the whole 'like' system that I believe will be integrated, not our facebook page itself. I'm unsure myself, so many ideas are thrown around I dont know what is going to make it into the site and what isnt lol

And I get what you mean now, sorry I wasn't sure that you mean on facebook. The NE page on facebook is a page, not a group, so you can't join it, you can only like it. But essentially it's the same thing. By liking it, you've subscribed to recieve our posts etc in your News Feed.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Logos ftw bitches!!! :kumbasgreen:

I mean... please like our screen :bunny:
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    so rigged.

[Screens removed - Louis]
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Ummmmm...we kinda werent putting the screens here so people would go over to the facebook page. Silly Austin.

And, it's trav that is in charge of the gallery screens, I don't have any part of them. PLUS it's actually Liam that is leading. Silly Austin is silly.
  • trav%s's Photo
    Austin can you edit your post to take out the screens please?

And I know it was probably a joke but lets be honest here, only one of Louis' screens made it into the actual top 5, when like 90% of the screens from around here at the moment are Louis'. YOU DON'T WANT IT TO LOOK RIGGED? MAKE BETTER WORK THAN LOUIS THEN ;)

Oh and for those who don't want Liam to win something else, I suggest you get over to Facebook and like dem screenies!
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    AND FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!
  • trav%s's Photo
    AND SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE!
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    BURY US ON MYSPACE
  • trav%s's Photo
    There's only a few hours until this weeks winner is decided and will head the facebook page! At the moment we have a tie between Kumba/XCoaster and Liampie, so the deciding vote would go to me because I am super cool, and I'm sure most of you don't want that so head over and cast the deciding votes now!
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    SORRY GUIZ

Can't wait to see who wins!
  • trav%s's Photo
    CONGRATULATIONS TO LIAMPIE FOR BECOMING OUR FIRST GALLERY WINNER.

As a result, your screen will now head NE until this time next week!

Also, the next batch of screenshots are up. From now on, every week will have 3 screens to vote on and 1 honorary mention. Be sure to head over now and vote!

Link to the Gallery
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Well deserved Liam, that was a beautiful screen. Everyone's was nice.
    This weeks is tough to decide.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Bizarre!
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Grats Liam.
    Voting for Cocoa this time around.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading