2012 / 2012 New Element Awards Voting

• Louis!%s's Photo

- 2012 New Element Awards Voting -

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

The 2012 NE Awards are now open for voting! The poll will stay open until a few hours before the ceremony, so make sure you have cast your vote in time. Please ensure you have viewed all candidates before casting your vote!

The Awards Ceremony will be held Sunday March 24th 2012 at 21:00(GMT), 22:00(CET), 14:00(PDT), 17:00(EDT) in a group chat using our chat system at the bottom of the page. They are always a fun-filled event, so make sure you are there to participate!

See you at the awards and may the best nominees win!
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    The poll is now open for voting.

If there are any issues, let us know.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Tough choices. Gonna overthink them some more, for now!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    if it wasn't for thunderclap, I may have even had a shot at something! ah well :)

pretty good choices, although a bit miffed at the lack of dual-game threat. not that I've released anything to prove I belong there this year though.

also, 5dave's nightingale logo is fucking amazing. great work.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    Can I write-in Luscia for best logo? I am in love with that.

Posted Image

The water-reflection is fantastic, and the lighting :drool:
  • Ling%s's Photo
    First time I could actually vote for all categories with relative confidence.
  • FredD%s's Photo
    It wasn't difficult to chose, the hardest category to chose from was the logos. I really like them all but one. Excited to see the final results, unfortunately I won't be able to see the ceremony.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    of course it would be 8 on a monday morning over here :(

we should try and do stuff like this on fridays or saturdays GMT so those of us a day in the future can still participate!
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I understand the problem and I do apologise towards you. I guess, unfortunately you are the miniority now Cocoa :p Doing it on a Saturday next year is a possibility.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

I understand the problem and I do apologise towards you. I guess, unfortunately you are the miniority now Cocoa :p/> Doing it on a Saturday next year is a possibility.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=FWBUl7oT9sA
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    :lol:
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    Voted :)
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    I see you spelled mu name wrong under the up and comer category.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    really, i'd rather see people like corkscrewy and JJayMforce in the "most promising" than me, but whatever, i'm not complaining or anything.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    So ends my streak of being up for best player since 2006. I thought my effort in H2H6 should do it, but yeah, I went 1-2... Oh well, 10-year awards are what it's really about and I got a sweep there, so suck on that bitches! :p

I'll try and reply with some actual feedback and not be an asshole later...
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    So... no asshole of the year award this year? Ah well, we all know who would win that vote with a landslide anyway :p
  • RMM%s's Photo

So... no asshole of the year award this year? Ah well, we all know who would win that vote with a landslide anyway :p/>/>

i'm not so sure, posix has really changed.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    ^^ So did i.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

i'm not so sure, posix has really changed.

:lol:
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=FWBUl7oT9sA

Love it. lol

Great nominees. I'll have to check all these out when I get some time.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading