General Chat / What the fuck is this shit about?

• bokti%s's Photo
    ... I wonder when we'll see the llamas.

http://www.cnn.com/2...snavy.dolphins/

Edit: I love the icons, Tie. Well, the [extremely pathetic total of] three of them.
  • Radu%s's Photo
    The military has actually been doing that for years. Dolphins are apparently very good at that stuff. It's not much different than bomb-sniffing dogs.

By the way, that's old news, since all of the mines have been succeffully removed by now. They had to do it so they could pull ships up to the shore for supplies and food/aid.
  • bokti%s's Photo
    Or, so they can bring in the black Apocalyps's. They can't fly, you fucking shithead.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    U.S. uses dolphins, Soviets use giant squids, some other country uses cows, this is old.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    LOL @ Corky. But yeah I think that it is fine they are not being harmed in anyway and they are serving thier country.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Bush=A Yuri.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Dolphins will do about anything for a fucking raw fish.
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    I think the Iraqis could use the poose'd cows.
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo

Dolphins will do about anything for a fucking raw fish.

So will straight men.
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    What the hell is a LLAMA! Like a hard on? Or what.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Ty, are you joking? Well if you arnt a Llama is a furry animal, theu live in the dessert and have humps. Mike you are a bad person you know that, very bad.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

So will straight men.

I meant "raw fish" in the literal sense.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Llamas don't have humps! Those are camels. Llamas are a smaller, uglier, meaner, humpless form of camel.
  • Vert45%s's Photo
    i find it funny that we use dolphans instead of ultra radar super gps shit

flipper NO! ::boom::
  • bokti%s's Photo

Bush=A Yuri.

Good god. I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Thank you, irsi.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Any time.
    Thats what Im here for.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I dont understand Iris' joke. I know its got something to do with Command and Conquer but I dont understand it, prob just me neing stupid. Oh well, and GPS doesnt work for mines Vert. :(
  • Tyler%s's Photo

Ty, are you joking?  Well if you arnt a Llama is a furry animal, theu live in the dessert and have humps.  Mike you are a bad person you know that, very bad.

Thank you, buddy.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I was wrong you know. Dont know why you are thanking me? Oh well, I was thanked by TY, its a blessing.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    My dad wrote a story once called 'Aztec the Llama'.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading