S&S Launched Coaster

Posted Image

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Posted Image

Walt Disney Studios

Posted Image

GCI

• Austin55%s's Photo
    WDS looks insane, really good but not over detailed. love to hear more about that project.
    BTM is actually Nin's work I think.
    S&S looks good as you know, as does the GCI layout.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    for WDS, check my facebook page pac, I have a lot of pictures posted there that might help you...

looking good as usual anyhow though
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    everything is of course great. although I question the flower bed in the middle of the hourglass bit of pathing in the studios. I feel like its unnecessarily breaking up the natural avenue that you have created. flower beds in the middle of the two surrounding circles would seem a lot better placed.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    THAT GCI LAYOUT IS THE ONE WITH THE STOLEN DROP FROM ME!

#stolenflow

I didn't think the Thunder Mountain was yours, but I'm glad it is yours haha, it looks great!
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Sick stuff man. I'm not a huge fan of the rockwork on BTMR, but I love everything else. Disney Studios looks especially epic. I agree with Cocoa about the red flower garden, and I can't wait to see the S&S in my jobs. Awesome work.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Amazing, how you manage to create those curves in your structures with trackitecture.
    I've tried using trackitecture, but i'm not that handy with it.
    Also like that Gci.
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    Don't you ever stop playing RCT Pac. Love the S&S and Woodie. The WDS gates are pretty neat, but I'm not so certain about BTM. Looks way to chaotic for the moment.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    #prettyboyswag
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    I like the idea of the 1k ruins mountain, but i feel it is somehow to uniform despite being made from rocks. I'm not hating on 1k ruins, i think they are awesome, but somehow it seems very cartoonish in this case.

That entrance is gorgeous though. Classic example of what i think is one of your best traits: properly laying out a space. Great work, though i hate those flowers right in the middle of the path....

FK
  • Jonny93%s's Photo
    Walt Disney Studio is just fantastic, also Big Thunder Mountain.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    best interpretation of big thunder i think i've ever seen. i would like it more if it had more oranges or pinks in the mountain, though, like the real one.
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo
    Dude, that entrance...(drool)
  • FredD%s's Photo
    Best builder on NE for sure...
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Can't wait for the release of your S&S launcher.

BTMR, so just a design or a Disney park? Very nice but I start to wonder if those rocks just don't work with rct on a large scale like a mountain? You've defiantly produced one of the best mountains with them but there just still a little ugly I think, it's not your fault just the general object. Maybe the colour mixture is little random? I've currently using them myself and their a bitch tbh :p

The studios park is amazing but it screams more Universal or Warner Bros. How far along is that???

#GCIFLOW

Great stuff Justin. You need to show more of that studios park on your stream though...
  • nin%s's Photo
    not enough 1k ruins in that BTMR screen, and you didn't even show the best part of WDS. poor presentation here.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    You've nailed Thunder Mountain. I think you're the first to do so.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I actually think for BTMR you'd do better colouring the stone portions differently, mix some salmon in there, I think it might actually feel more lifelike that way...
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Cannot wait to see that s&s coaster. Wow
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    ^ #SaturdayStream brah

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading