AD Releases / Diamond Pacifica

• Physco%s's Photo
    Aérôglòbe and I (I'm named Constrictor at a lot of other sites) have started a mini park that we are hoping to finish by the time he leaves from my house (on vacation).

First pic -- the entrance.

Posted Image

Enjoy.
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    OK... no replies. Meh. :)

How's this? The space shot... Typhoon.

Posted Image

More screens later. And, on another note, some people from the Station (or who visited) might remember Constrictor as Skateboarder.

Comments please.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    looks decent
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    Looks nice. Second screen is kinda boring. Spice it up a bit, I know you can do it Aero.
  • Drew%s's Photo
    it looks nice. i don't like the egyptian theming pieces as a support for the paths in the first thing though, but i have never liked them--they look ugly.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Not bad, it looks like you have made a nice start though using some good colours. The architecture looks ok but still nothing amazing.
  • Prince%s's Photo
    It looks very nice, only problem is that in the 1st screen there is a bush on the grey roof with wooden walls and wooden fence...

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Physco%s's Photo
    Thanx for the replies. I was unaware that there was a bush on the roof. As for the columns, I will get rid of those. Here a pic of a diving loop on a coaster designed by Aérôglòbe.
    Posted Image
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I swear to god I posted in this topic. Oh well. To tell you the truth I really like the park. The first screen would be perfect if those damn green blocks werent in there Side Note: Dont show screens unless they are done. The second screens needs a bit more archy. The thrid one is just perfect, really gives me some feeling and the colored coaster really adds to this. Nice job.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Try not to have coaster supports on buildings like in that last picture. I'd move that 2x2 raised bit one square towards the edge of the map. It'll make the building look less square and then the coaster won't be on it.
  • Physco%s's Photo
    The park is 90% complete. Here is a screen of the entrance on the last coaster. Landscaping around it itsn't complete yet.

Posted Image
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Mmmmm. Its nice. Maybe a bit random for me. The patheing with the brown sidding is really ugly and for some reason doesnt fit with the theme. Try not to have the paths coming right up to the building either. It looks wierd.
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo

The first screen would be perfect if those damn green blocks werent in there

LOL. I totally forgot about those little blocks until I had looked at the topic. I'm pretty sure we got those.

And, I hacked that impulse. :p Keep commenting.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Physco%s's Photo
    Diamond Pacifica is now complete.
  • hpg%s's Photo
    I got bored. It's not my best work, but oh well...
    Posted Image
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    ^No. There is no feeling in that and it doesnt represent the park.
  • hpg%s's Photo
    I wondered how long it'd take for you to post some sort of comment.
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    Hey! Thanks. I would've posted this sooner, but I got kicked off and didn't see the topic.

Thanks for the logo.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Looking good, the station looks perfect. If you remove the green hedges it would be even better. The dive loop looks quite nice and there is some good landscaping around it, maybe a little colourful but it still looks nice.
  • Prince%s's Photo
    Even though it is a mini park and half of it is water, with what is done (not water) is awesome, why dont people try to get runner-up parks anymore?

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading