Custom Scenery Exchange / Brick Walls & a whole lot more

• Toon%s's Photo
    Nothing too exciting, just a couple of extra options on the existing brick walls....

Posted Image

New Download is a few posts down
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    They look more like STONE walls to me... ;)

Nice. Very useful.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Could you do me a favour and make a base block of brown stone, but with brick/stone/whatever sides? I really need them at the mo, and you're the man for the job.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    wow
    these will be usefl in future

could you do some brick walls with the other window on ? the dungeon one (like a cage)
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    That's very useful. Great job!
  • Toon%s's Photo
    The two requested objects are complete and will be up for download later today.
  • Scarface%s's Photo

The two requested objects are complete and will be up for download later today.

wow

that was quick....toontowner = legend
  • Toon%s's Photo
    If you downloaded these from the first post, please download again from here and install over existing dat files. This will be the last update of these pieces so don't worry. I changed the arches so they can be used with rides just like the ghost train doors (except of course, no animation). Also, the both ghost train doors in this pack are functional.

These objects can be located under Wall-Brick-... or Baseblock-Brick-... in the scenario editor.

Here is the new download

For those of you who really care the files are as follows

xxwlbr01 - Wall-Brick-Window-ToonTowner (round window)
    xxwlbr02 - Wall-Brick-Archway-ToonTowner (non colorable archway)
    xxwlbr03 - Wall-Brick-Archway-ToonTowner (colorable Archway)
    xxwlbr04 - Wall-Brick-Doorway-ToonTowner (basic ghost train door)
    xxwlbr05 - Wall-Brick-Portcullis-ToonTowner (castle style ghost train door)
    xxbbbr01 - BaseBlock-Brick-ToonTowner
    xxbqbr01 - BaseBlock-Quarter-Brick-ToonTowner

These objects will appear in the regular building tab NOT the custom scenery tab.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Nice. VEry nice. All you need to know now is how to model.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    cheers for this toontowner
    more people should be thankin you as they will have dloaded them aswell

cheers agen
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

ToonTowner...

I have a small request that I would like you to help me out with...
    I need like 3 or 4 different zombies....

Yes, I need zombies, they can be mobile or stationary, it doesn't matter. I would do it myself, but I have neither the time or the knowhow.

I REALLY need them for this "thing" I am doing and no one has helped me yet.
    Please contact me if you'd like to give me a hand. I would really appreciate it.

Raven--SDI
    §
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    :0 :0 :0 OMG, that looks awesome! It should be very helpful. Thx! :D
  • Toon%s's Photo

Hello.

ToonTowner...

I have a small request that I would like you to help me out with...
    I need like 3 or 4 different zombies....

Yes, I need zombies, they can be mobile or stationary, it doesn't matter. I would do it myself, but I have neither the time or the knowhow.

I REALLY need them for this "thing" I am doing and no one has helped me yet.
    Please contact me if you'd like to give me a hand. I would really appreciate it.

Raven--SDI
    §

Here's the problem...

I haven't really spent anytime learning how to use 3d software. You'll notice that 98% of my stuff is simple shapes or modifications of existing rct objects. There are som many things that can be done in this realm that I am hesitant to stray too far. Therefore zombies are probably outside my capabilities at the moment.

Sorry
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo

Here's the problem...

I haven't really spent anytime learning how to use 3d software.  You'll notice that 98% of my stuff is simple shapes or modifications of existing rct objects.  There are som many things that can be done in this realm that I am hesitant to stray too far.  Therefore zombies are probably outside my capabilities at the moment.

Sorry

Hello.

It's ok, no one is willing to help me.
    THanks anyway.

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Toon%s's Photo
    I've put a few more walls up for download.

This wall texture should look familiar!

Posted Image

I called them marble walls for lack of a better name. Naming system is otherwise the same as for the brick walls.

Download Here
  • RRP%s's Photo
    Thats great toon, just what we needed.We just need openings for the other textures now.
  • Prince%s's Photo
    I love you, I have been wanting those two textures for a long time, thank you...

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

I love you, I have been wanting those two textures for a long time, thank you...

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@

Uh huh....butt kisser.

The other set looks great Toon! Loving it! :D
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    That's very cool! Keep up all the good work... :D
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    You know, that last set is just going to drag me right back to RCT2. That texture was the one I used the most in RCT, and RCT2's white was just not enough, so this will be extremely useful. Keep it up toon, its a shame more people havent figured out that useful custom scenery is the best stuff.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading