RCT Discussion / Posix or Kumba?

Who keeps the ''dark style'' alive?

• Tony%s's Photo
    Pick!
  • posix%s's Photo
    Fight time!!
    He attacked me again... the meanie!

Anyway, everyone vote for me if you don't know who to vote for please.
    I'm mean I'm such a nice guy being loved by everyone here, I think I deserve your votes, thank you.

Have I ever done a dark section though? Only the one in Ashitaka's park I think...
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    posix, of course.
  • natelox%s's Photo
    neither of you is very dark. PA or Twisted keep a dark style.
  • Tony%s's Photo
    Posix looks like shit, so vote for me. Plain and simple. Besides, I'm better than him at RCT. :w00t:
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Kumba! Kumba! Kumba!

GOOOOOOOOOOO

Kumba!
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]I'm mean I'm such a nice guy being loved by everyone here, I think I deserve your votes, thank you.[/font]

lol you are funny
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I vote Posix because Kumba was dumb enough to post this topic.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    wow im winning LOL j/k but relly cant we call him KM, K Master or something coz IM Kumba and i dont care he had the name first i did not know and im to fucking stburn to drop it....i gusse i do like to wine :@
  • iris%s's Photo
    Dude shut up, he's always Kumba around here, and you're not.
  • bokti%s's Photo
    lol, he is ban-worthy! 8)
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Posix=Gay Kumba=Gay Cool. Fuck Posix to hell where he belongs. I do not love him.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    of COURSE i voted Kumba...

i mean, for his talent, and not because hes the sexiest... yeah. o.,o *wipes blood from nose*
    :angel:
  • posix%s's Photo

of COURSE i voted Kumba...

i mean, for his talent, and not because hes the sexiest... yeah. o.,o *wipes blood from nose*
    :angel:

I'm more and more thinking you are a pervert!
    Jeder kleine Junge in deiner Nähe sollte sich in Acht nehmen!

I wouldn't have thought that this vote which is, as QOTSA has pointed out, only Tony's mad but cute will to beat me, was going to be this close. I mean, I haven't ever done a good dark section...
    I knew I'd be loved and that's where my votes come from, don't you think so, Glitchwolf?

PymGuy, you're welcome
    PseudoKumba, shut up
  • sircursealot%s's Photo

wow im winning LOL j/k but relly cant we call him KM, K Master or something coz IM Kumba and i dont care he had the name first i did not know and im to fucking stburn to drop it....i gusse i do like to wine  :@

No.
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    Kumba. All over my face.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

wow im winning LOL j/k but relly cant we call him KM, K Master or something coz IM Kumba and i dont care he had the name first i did not know and im to fucking stburn to drop it....i gusse i do like to wine  :@

You're useless.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    man you guys cant take a joke, as for being useless i gusse you have not seen my RCT2 parks
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Kumba
    but twisted is the darkest
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

man you guys cant take a joke, as for being useless i gusse you have not seen my RCT2 parks

Arrogant, too.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading