General Chat / Corky

• Alec%s's Photo
    Hey COrky called me and told me I sound high and he felt like he was talking to someone very high. I just wanted to share.
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    Ok.
    Thanks for sharing.

Like on the telephone?
  • Alec%s's Photo
    Yes.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    You lie.
  • Alec%s's Photo
    No I dont ask him.
  • posix%s's Photo
    AK, when are you two going to marry?
    You better invite me, or else...
  • Alec%s's Photo
    Don't get it.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    This is fucking stupid.
  • posix%s's Photo

This is fucking stupid.

Hey, you know what, why don't you stop posting things like "This is stupid/dumb/idiotic"...whatever.
    Your last posts have all been like that and they are just as stupid as the threads you're posting them in.
    So please stop it. It's no use anyway.
  • Alec%s's Photo
    Your fucking stupid, QOTSA-2002. Whats that stand for anyways?
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Queens Of The Stone Age...
  • JFK%s's Photo

Hey, you know what, why don't you stop posting things like "This is stupid/dumb/idiotic"...whatever.
    Your last posts have all been like that and they are just as stupid as the threads you're posting them in.

Posix, you insufferable tard, you did the exact same thing in a few threads in FreeSpeak.

Get some high ground to piss from before you unzip, man. Otherwise you will end up with wet shoes.
  • posix%s's Photo

Posix, you insufferable tard, you did the exact same thing in a few threads in FreeSpeak.

Get some high ground to piss from before you unzip, man. Otherwise you will end up with wet shoes.

You just don't get it...
    Still I'm impressed how resistant you try to provoke or offend me. I wonder where someone like you takes the power from to do that. But, I could care less...
  • JFK%s's Photo

You just don't get it...
    Still I'm impressed how resistant you try to provoke or offend me. I wonder where someone like you takes the power from to do that. But, I could care less...

You mean, "Persistent"?
    Nah, that still doesn't make sense.
    Maybe you meant "Still, I'm impressed with how persistent you are in your efforts to provoke or offend me".
    If that's the case, you're way off. I'm not trying to offend you. Or provoke you. I'm telling you stop being a hypocritcal fuckbucket. You lost your right to critisise QOTSA's "This Is Stupid" posts the minute you started doing the exact same thing.
    Do I have to provide links?

Anyway.
    Break.
  • posix%s's Photo

I'm telling you stop being a hypocritcal fuckbucket.

but why ?
    Just because you don't like it isn't a proper reason for me and I doubt you want me any good.
    We better don't discuss about who here has the right to do this or that. You know why.
  • JFK%s's Photo
    I agree with you. We shouldn't be telling people who has the right to post what.
    I'm just being a dick.

But, Posix, you just did that. To QOTSA.

"Hey, you know what, why don't you stop posting things like "This is stupid/dumb/idiotic"...whatever."

I'd post a dictionary definition of "Hypocrisy", but I clearly don't need one.
  • posix%s's Photo

But, Posix, you just did that. To QOTSA.

But I love him... can't I do it then ?
    Maybe you're right.... and maybe I'm not as hypocritical as you might think.

Sorry QOTSA
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Poor poor Posix. Git just owned you. Thank you Git.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]But I love him... can't I do it then ?
    Maybe you're right.... and maybe I'm not as hypocritical as you might think.

Sorry QOTSA[/font]

No need to apologize.

No big deal.

Git's chewing your ass out was worth the price of admission anyhow.

Fucking brilliant life philosophy, dude.
  • posix%s's Photo

Poor poor Posix.  Git just owned you.  Thank you Git.

Oh please, Glitchwolf, Git owns everyone here and I knew he would also own me before the discussion even started. But guess what, I wanted it that way because I like it. Is that so hard to understand? No, I'm not being hypocritical again.

Try at least to control your anger you seem to have against me, you weakling.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading